11)Truth or Dare?

Story Info:

Twilight girls decide to play "truth or dare," very stereotypically, leading to very interesting results. Femslash threesome, R/A/B, oneshot, lemon, AH/AU.

I own nothing of Stephenie Meyer's.

"What should we do?" Alice asked, spreading her arms in front of her and stretching her body out. God, the way she moved turned me on. She noticed me staring and winked and I smiled tentatively, wondering if she or Rose could see that my nipples were hard.

Rose shrugged. "We could watch a movie."

Alice's face scrunched up. "Nah. If you've seen one, you've seen them all. What do you want to do, Bella? We've got the entire night, and you never make the choice. Pick for us."

My feet shuffled as I looked at their expectant faces, relying on me to come up with something for us to pass the time. "Truth or dare?" I inquired, not looking at their eyes. The first thing I heard was both of them squealing, and next thing I knew, we were sitting down in a triangle in Alice's room, the door locked.

"Because you thought of it, you can go first." Rose said, smiling at me.

"Alright. Truth or dare, Alice?" I asked, pulling my knees up to my chest and resting my chin.

Alice thought for a moment, then opened her mouth. "I'm saying truth first, just to get it all cleared out of the way."

"Alright. Alice, have you ever considered having a threesome?" I asked, knowing that any topic could be discussed between the three of us in confidentiality, as well as treating it seriously. Rose flashed her eyes between myself and Alice and I held back a smile, knowing exactly what was running through her mind.

Alice shrugged. "Yeah. I mean, I've fantasised about it and stuff...But yeah. My turn!" She says happily, then looks at Rose. "Rosie, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Rose says wickedly.

"Suit yourself. Rose, I dare you to suck on one of Bella's nipples."

Rose wiggled her eyebrows up at me before basically ripping my shirt off and knocking me to the floor. Her eyes raked over my body and she pulled my bra off, and her warm mouth greeted my right nipple. Alice crawled over and watched, her eyes filled with lust.

Rose licked right underneath my breast, before flicking my hard nipple with her tongue over and over, making me hold back a moan. Before I knew it, she started to suck, her warm mouth moving my breast slowly up and down. I had no idea what to do with my hands, so I put one behind Rose's blonde hair and started to massage her scalp, smiling. Unexpectedly, Alice made way for herself, and got to work on my other breast, trying to copy Rose's movements. My other hand went to Alice's head, and I massaged them both, my fingers knotting and running through their hair.

After they had finished, they made out in front of me, their tongues running over each other's lips and teeth, their hands cupping my breasts, letting me know I was still very much a part of this. I removed Rose's shirt and her bra, kissing her shoulder before kneeling behind her and massaging her large breasts with my hands, her tits spilling over. I licked her neck on both sides as her body pressed up against mine, my tits pressed to her back. Alice took her own shirt and bra off, and Rose sucked on one of Alice's breasts while massaging the other with her hand. Alice's hands played around inside her skirt - she was itching for a good fuck, you could just tell she was going to have an intense orgasm tonight.

I stood up after I had had my fun with Rose's large, warm breasts, and stripped off from my jeans. Alice was in her closest, probably looking for her toys. Rose followed my league and took her shorts off, and pressed her lips to mine for a sweet moment before her tongue gained entrance into my mouth and ran over my teeth, the walls of my mouth and so on. As we stood, making out, my hands slid between her thighs, and I felt how wet her underwear was.