This Was All A Mistake

Me and Nathan are having a lazy day. We both wanted to stay in each others company and didn't want to go to work. We are flicking through the hsnmels and Nathan click a on the news. Surprisingly, there's an update on something.

"The woman that was found in a toilet stall in a shopping centre is believed to be Gabriella Peters. She was believed to be engaged to Mr Nathan Montgomery" says the news reporter.

"Oh.My.God." I say, jaw dropped.

"I think I should speak with her parents. They probably want to ask me questions. I might even need to be questioned about the police." Says Nathan as he begins to pace around my flat.

"Nathan. I'm so sorry." I say as I try to hug him. He pushes me back, causing me to stumble over the coffee table and hit me head on the floor.

I get up and stare at Nathan, who has the most guilty expression on his face. Did he mean to do that? He clearly still loved Gabriella.

"Harper. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to push you that hard. I didn't mean to push you." Says Nathan as he wraps his arms around me.

He didn't mean it. Nathan is a good guy and he has just found out that it is most probably his ex fiancé.

I can't help,but wrap my arms around him as well. We stay in the hug for what feels like hours, but is only about 30 seconds.

We break apart and then I go into the bathroom to take a quick shower. When I get out, I wrpa a towel round me, walk to open the door, but then slip. I manage to grab the sink to break my fall, but when Nathan bursts in looking worried, I start laughing uncontrollably.

"Are you ok? At you hurt?" Asks Nathan as I still continue to laugh.

"I'm fine. Can you help me up?" I say I keep one hand to stop my towel from falling down, but hold out the other for Nathan.

He pulls me up and embraces me in another hug. He kisses the top of my head. I start to give him a few kisses on the lips when I feel the urge to throw up. I end up doing so and when I look back at Nathan, he's silently laughing.

"Hey!" I exclaim.

I get up and then get dressed. I dry my hair and then go onto my Facebook. I decide to write a status, since I haven't wrote one in a long time.

Harper: Spending the day with my amazing boyfriend of 6 weeks. Live him so much and couldn't ask for anyone better. Nathan Montgomery.

I post the status and Nathan soon comes out of the shower, with just a towel that is partly showing his v line.

I stare in awe and I think he notices. Since when was my boyfriend this sexy? We've been together for around 6 weeks now and he ha never looked as good as this. Yes definatley after something.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." Says Nathan. I grab my phone and start to snap some shots of him. I runs toward a my to try and grab my phone, but vs towel falls and he trips.

I fall back on the sofa and start to laugh again. O is laying on the floor with his butt showing.

"Nice ass Mr Montgomery." I say as I walk past him.

I walk down the tiny hallway to the bedroom and start to apply my make-up. I finish doing my make-up and then go back to the living room to see that Nathan is on the phone. He end the call and then looks at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I sit next to him.

"That was Gabriella's mum. She and Gabriella's father are blaming me for her suicide. They are saying that because I left her for you, it's my fault she died, that's the truth though. It's my fault she died." Nathan says.

"Come here." I say as I pull him in for a hug. We are both crying. I mean, as much as I hated the girl, there was no reason for her to die.

We break apart the hug and then leave my flat. We take a walk around London and then we end up going on the London Eye and doing the London Dungeon.

"Nathan. I don't like this part." I say as I take my seat on the rude that comes at the end of The London Dungeon.

I squeeze Nathan's hand as the rude goes up and down. I start to scream and when we get off, I cling to Nathan for life.

We then decide to walk along the River Thames to eat at a restaurant called Giraffe. We enter and to my dismay, it's incredibly busy.

Although it's busy, we aren't left waiting for long. We are given drinks menus and then some for the food.

"I'll have they Nachos to share please." I say to the blonde waitress. She's clearly flirting with my man.

"And I have the beef burger with chips on the side and salad please." Nathan says with a smile, whilst closing his menu.

We soon get our food, and I enjoy every last bit. I do end up leaving a few nachos, so I let Nathan eat them since he said that his food wasn't very filling.