Some Time Later

It's been 1 year and 6 months since the twins were born. I couldn't be happier with my perfect family, actually, scrap that. My own little family is perfect, but my sort of, other family, is far from it. In the past 18 months, I haven't spoken one word to Rachel, or Tom. I can never forgive them for what they did. Anyway, the positives of what has happened in the past 18 months is that the twins are walking, almost speaking, they had their first birthday's six months ago. Hanna and Rykard have been married nearly two years. Lily is now 4 and... I RE-WROTE TO ELLEN, WELL, E-MAILED HER PRODUCER AND SHE ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO MAKE ANOTHER APPERANCE ON HER SHOW! I'm so excited! Nathan is too and so are the kids. The twins don't really understand, but we will be arriving in Burbank, California in less than 24 hours.

"Nathan, what time do we need to leave the house? I ask.

"It's 2:30 pm, we need to be at the airport at 6:30. Our flight leaves at 8:30. We have four hours." Says Nathan.

"Ok. Have we packed everything?" I ask.

"Check." Says Nathan.

"And you have the boarding passes and passports?" I ask.

"Yes. Now stop stressing." Says Nathan.

I sit on the couch and the twins decide to crawl around my feet. I pick them up and then Lily comes in.

"You ok, Lil?" I ask.

She shrugs her shoulders.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I'm scared." She admits.

"Of what?" I ask.

"The plane." Lily says shyly.

"Lily, it's ok. Remeber when we went to Ellen before. We went on a plane that time and you weren't scared at all." I say.

"Who will I sit with?" She asks.

"Because the twins at little, they have to sit on our laps. So you can sit in the middle if you want." I say.

"I want to sit at the window." She says.

"Ok baby. Now go and pick three toys that you want to bring." I say.

Lily goes upstairs and then Nathan comes in. He sits on the sofa with us and I lay down so my head is on his lap. Sophie then climbs on top of me and sits on my stomach. Charlie goes to my head and plays with my hair.

"I'm nervous." I say.

"About what?" Asks Nathan.

"Well. As much as I love America, it comes with bad memories. The first time we went to America, we went to Califronia, Jaylen, the second time we went to America, we went to Califronia, Jaylen, we are going for the third time, to California and Jaylen is gonna show." I say.

"No he isn't and if he does, I'll make sure he doesn't see another ray of sunshine." Nathan says.

"What does that mean daddy?" Charlie asks.

"Nothing little man." Nathan says.

I help Lily off me and then I get up. I go into the kitchen and start chopping onions.

"Ouch!" I scream as the metal blade slice through skin, flesh and bones. I continues to scream.

Nightmare. It was just a nightmare.

"Miss. Are you ok?" And air  hostess asks.

"I'm fine thank you." I say.

She goes to walk away, but I call her back.

"This plane is going to Burbank, California, right?" I ask.

"No ma'am, it's going to Amsterdam." The flight attendant says.

Nightmare. Just another nightmare.

I eventually properly wake up and I'm at the airport, waiting at the gate. I pinch myself and I feel the pain. I'm awake.

"Lily. Sit down. Please." Nathan pleads.

Lily sits down and then a short brunette flight attendant opens the double doors. As we at right by the doors, we be to go through first. Out double buggy got taken through earlier. I'm holding Sophie, Nathan has Charlie and Lily si skipping in front of us. W walk through the door of the plane and at greeted by the piolet and flight attendants. We find our seats and after 20 minutes, everyone is seated. Some things are said and now flight attendant are going through safety.

"When the seat belt sign illuminates, you must fasten your seat belt. Insert the metal fittings one into the other, and tighten by pulling on the loose end of the strap. To release your seat belt, lift the upper portion of the buckle. We suggest that you keep your seat belt fastened throughout the flight, as we may experience turbulence. There are several emergency exits on this aircraft. They are locted at the front, back and over each wing. Please take a few moments now to locate your nearest exit. In some cases, your nearest exit may be behind you. If we need to evacuate the aircraft, floor-level lighting will guide you towards the exit. Doors can be opened by moving the handle in the direction of the arrow. Each door is equipped with an inflatable slide which may also be detached and used as a life raft. Oxygen and the air pressure are always being monitored. In the event of a decompression, an oxygen mask will automatically appear in front of you. To start the flow of oxygen, pull the mask towards you. Place it firmly over your nose and mouth, secure the elastic band behind your head, and breathe normally. Although the bag does not inflate, oxygen is flowing to the mask. If you are travelling with a child or someone who requires assistance, secure your mask on first, and then assist the other person. Keep your mask on until a uniformed crew member advises you to remove it. In the event of an emergency, please assume the bracing position. Lean forward with your hands on top of your head and your elbows against your thighs. Ensure your feet are flat on the floor. A life vest is located in a pouch under your seat or between the armrests. When instructed to do so, open the plastic pouch and remove the vest. Slip it over your head. Pass the straps around your waist and adjust at the front. To inflate the vest, pull firmly on the red cord, only when leaving the aircraft. If you need to refill the vest, blow into the mouthpieces. Use the whistle and light to attract attention. Also, your seat bottom cushion can be used as a flotation device. Pull the cushion from the seat, slip your arms into the straps, and hug the cushion to your chest.At this time, your portable electronic devices must be set to ‘airplane’ mode until an announcement is made upon arrival. We remind you that this is a non-smoking flight. Tampering with, disabling, or destroying the smoke detectors located in the lavatories is prohibited by law. You will find this and all the other safety information in the card located in the seat pocket in front of you. We strongly suggest you read it before take-off. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask one of our crew members. We wish you all an enjoyable flight." A male American flight attendant says.

And we're off.

ForeverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara