Studio Time

I have passed on the bridal boutique to Connor. He is doing so well with it and he is supporting me as I'm moving me and my family to America. I'm at the studio, waiting fir Casey, so to pass time, I go onto Twitter.

'I have great news. My, my hubs and kids at moving to L.A! Thank yous so much to the record label that signed me. MaddieZielgler, Nia Sioux, JoJo Siwa, Kalani Hilliker, Kendall Vertes, Mackenzie Ziegler, Mellisa Gisoni, Holly Frazier, Jessalyn Siwa, Kira Girad, Jill Vertes, Abby Lee Miller'

I tweet it and the Casey comes in.

"Perfect timing." I say.

"How many songs have we done?" Casey asks.

"3, there should be 12 in total. We need to do three more song as we have 2 weeks." I say.

"Good, have you finished the lyrics for 'Not A Day Without You'?" Casey asks.

"Yep. Done and dusted 4 days ago." I say.

After 5 hours at the studio, I arrive home, to a four year old who is having a major temper tantrum.

"Woah, what's going on?" I shout.

"She wouldn't eat her dinner. I told her to go to her room. I went into the living room with the twins. I go to get them their beakers and I find Lily eating biscuits." Nathan says.

"Why didn't you eat your dinner Lily?" I ask.

"I wasn't hungry." Lily screams.

"But you were hungry enough to eat biscuits?" I ask.

"I'm hungry now!" Lily screams.

"Right, stop crying. I'll make you some toast, and then you are going straight to bed. You're grounded till the end of the week." I say.

I make Lily her toast and then put her to bed. I out the twins ti 've and then sit on the couch with Nathan.

"When are we going to tell Lily's school that we are moving to L.A?" Nathan asks.

"I'll do it on Friday." I say.

"Ok. You look tired. You want a cuppa?" Nathan asks.

"Please." I say.

Nathan gets my tea and ia fall asleep on his shoulder. When I wake up, Lily is in my bed and so are the twins.

"Hey bubba." I say to Lily.

"Hi mummy. I'm sorry for Not eating my dinner." Lily says.

"It's ok baby. You must listen to daddy though." I say.

"I will mummy."  Lily says.

"Come on. Let's get you ready for school." I say.

I leave the twins sleepun whilst I get Lily dressed for school. I tell her to go downstairs and I quickly throw clean onesie's on the twins. I get them in the car and take Lily to school. After dropping her off, I take the twins home and get them dressed properly.

"Mumma. Park." Charlie says.

"Ok. We'll go to the park, but we need to go food shopping after." I say.

We go to the park and I notice Hanna with Louie.

"Hanna!" I shout ad I gesture for her to come over.

"Hi." Hanna says.

She sits on the bench next to me. Louie, Charlie and Sophie play together.

"Where's Nathan?" Hanna asks.

"At work. He's got a night shift saw well, but has the day off tomorrow." I say.

"Oh ok. Rykard is probably in his way to Scotland." I say.

"Why is Rykars going to Scotland?" I ask.

"Job interview." Hanna says.

"Come to mine. For dinner." I say.

"What? Are you sure? Don't you need to go to the studio?" Hanna asks.

"Nathan has the day off tomorrow, so I'm going early and spending the whole day there." I say.

"Are you sure?" Hanna asks.

"I wouldn't be asking if I wasn't." I say.

Me and Hanna continue our conversation, when we hear a scream. We look up and Louie has just pushed someone else's son over.

"Are you his mother?" The mum shouts.

"What's it to you?" Hanna shouts back.

"Your brat just pushed my boy over!" The mum shouts.

"Louie! Get here now!" Hanna shouts.

Louie comes over.

"Why did you push thag boy over?" Hanna asks.

"He was being mean to the girl." Louie says.

"You hear that? Your boy is a bully! He was being horrible to the little girl and then my son stuck up for her. Gentleman he is." Hanna proudly shouts.

"Whatever." The mum shouts.

She and her son leave and then the mum of the little girl that Louie stood up for comes over.

"Is thia Louie?" The woman asks.

"Yeah." Hanna says.

"Thank you Louie for sticking up for Amy." The mum says.

Louie goes all shy.

"He get's a bit shy sometimes. Sorry." Hanna says.

"That's alright. I think Amy goes to the same school as Louie so maybe I'll see you around." The mum says.

They leave the park and then Hanna decides to join me on my food shop. Once we are done, I go home and then call Nathan.

"Hey." Nathan says.

"Hey." I say.

"Is everything ok? I just didn't expect you to call." Nathan asks.

"Everything's fine. Hanna and Louie are coming over for dinner, so if you can on your night break, come over." I say.

"I'll try. Why isn't Rykard going?" Nathan asks.

"Because he's in Scotland for a job interview." I say.

"Ok. I have to go, but I love you." Nathan says.

"I love you to." I say.

The call ends and then I park my car next to Hanna's at the shop.

"Ok, what do you need?" I ask Hanna.

"Just stuff for Sunday roast." Hanna says.

"Ok. Do you want to get your things and then I'll get mine. Text me when you're done." I suggest.

"Ok." Says Hanna.

We walk separate ways and whilst heading to the pizza section, we come across the toys aisle and the twins start demanding that I but them something.

"Charlie. Sophie. I don't have a lot of money. You'll have to wait until the weekend." I say firmly.

They don't stop screaming. People are starting to stare. I try to calm them down, but the just continue to wail.

"Charlie and Sophie Montgomery! You had both better stop screaming and shouting right now, or I will tell daddy and he will have to tell you off!" I say.

They start to calm down, but are still begging for a toy. I can't give in.

"Mumma!" Lily says.

I sigh in defeat and turn the trolley so I am now walking down the toys aisle.

"You can choose this one, Sophie, or this one." I say as in one hand I hold a Doc McStuffins doll and in the other an Everything's Rosie doll.

"Doctor! Doctor!" Lily says as she stops crying.

"And Charlie, you can either have this one, or this one." I say as in my left hand I hold a Paw Patrol toy and in my right, a Spiderman toy.

Charlie chooses his toy and then I find Hanna. We leave the shop, I pick up Lily, go home and after a few hours, she come over with Louie.