Today's The Day

Wow. Today is the day thag I am going to marry the love of my life. If you calculate it correctly, I'm exactly 4 weeks pregnant. There's the tiniest bump, so it's not really noticeable and I can still fit into my dress.

"Grandad." I say as I walk down the stairs and look at my grandad who is dressed in a suit.

"Harper. You look stunning." Says my grandad.

"Come on then. Let's go get you married." Says Hanna.

Me and my grandad get in the car and then he gets something out of his pocket. He hands it to me and tears start to brim on my eyes.

"What's this?" I ask.

"It's a letter. From your mother. She told me that if you ever get married after she passes, that this gets given to you on your big day." Says my grandad.

"Oh." I say. I open the letter and start to cry.

"Do you want me to read it?" Asks my grandad.

I nod my head.

"My beautiful Harper. What can I say? You are beautiful, intelligent, kind, loving and so much more. Whoever the guy is, he is lucky to have you. I'm so sorry that I can't be there to witness your big day, but I'm there in spirit. I'll be sitting in the front row crying my eyes out. You have achieved so much in your life and I feel so bad you giving me your money to help pay for things. That's why I am giving you every single penny back. Your grandad has the details for the account and there should be roughly about 5 grand inside. I lovr you Harper. I really do. Lot of love. Mum." Says my grandad.

By the end of the letter, I am crying heavily. Thank God I'm wearing waterproof mascara. We arrive at the manor house and then make our way inside. Me and my grandad soon arrive at the double doors on the first floor. The music starts and we slowly start to walk down.

Both me and Nathan are crying as we say our vows. Once we are pronounced man and wife, we walk back down the aisle and then into the room for the after party.

"The bride and groom." Shouts the best man.

We take our seats at top table and then everyone goes into different conversations. I keep hold of Nathan's hand before I start to feel nauseous.

"Harper. Are you ok?" Asks Nathan.

"I'm fine. I just feel a little dizzy. I'm just gonna step outside." I say.

I stand up and then go outside. I lean over and throw up. Great. Everyone is looking through the window. Thank God nothing got on my dress or I would have cried.

I stand back up straight and then wipe my mouth. Natha come out and as soon as I'm in his arms. I collapse. Everything goes black.

"Harper. It's ok." Says Nathan.

I open my eyes and find myself on a chair. People are crowding round.

"I don't want to ruin tonight. I feel fine." I say as I slowly stand up.

"Are you sure?" Asks Nathan.

"Yes." I say.

After making sure I'm ok; everyone goes back to talking. Soon enough it's time for mine and Nathan's first dance as his band and wife. We take to the dance floor. I wrap my arms around his neck and rest my head on his chest.

"I love you Harper Montgomery." Nathan whispers in my ear.

"I love you to." I say.

The rest of the night goes by quickly. Me and Nathan booked a hotel room that is about 15 minutes from where we got married.

"Nathan." I call for my amazing husband. He comes out the bathroom and sits in the bed with me.

"I'm pregnant and tired. Can you help me out of my dress?" I ask.

Nathan unzips my dress and then helps me into my pyjamas. I then lay in bed an he lays next to me.

"I had an amazing time today." I say ad I rest my hands on my tiny bump.

"Me too. You looked so beautiful, even if you were throwing up all over the place." Says Nathan.

I playfully slap his arm and then he wraps his arms around need.

"You are my best friend, my wife and the mother of my child and I couldn't be prouder to call you anything else. I love you Harper Montgomery." Says Nathan.

I lay my head in his chest and he starts playing with my hair.

"You ok?" Asks Nathan.

"Yeah. It's just, so weird." I say.

"What's so weird?" Asks Nathan.

"Being married to my life long best friend. Having Having baby with him." I say.

"Well, it's true and I hope you couldn't be more happier." Says Nathan.

"You took the words right out of my mouth." I say.

Me and Nathan share a few kisses and it gets a little too heated. I sit on Nathan and then take hid bed shirt off. He then tugs on my vet top.

"Wait." I say.

I cover my mouth with my left hand. I jump off the bed and the run to the bathroom to throw up. Nathan follows me and when I wior my mouth, I start crying.

"Get away from me! I'm disgusting!" I say through tears.

"Harper. You Kay be throwing up, but you are still as beautiful as earlier." Nathan says as she helps me through.

"I'm always going to be the one that ruins the moment. I am the worst wife ever!" I say, again, through tears.

"Harper. So what that you ruined the moment. It's not tour fault. I mean, if to see not already pregnant, we probably would have made baby Montgomery tonight." Says Nathan as he carries me to bed.

"I love you. I love you so much and I'm scared to death that this is going to be a nightmare and I'm going to wake up and none of this would have happened." I say as I turn on my side.

"Harper. I can assure you that this is all real. Us, the wedding, these wedding rings and our baby." Says Nathan.

I finally manage to go to sleep. Throughout the whole night, mine and Nathan's hands are being held together and are on my baby bump.