The Fight Of All Fights

It's been 2 months since Nathan's cancer scare. The two of us celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary yesterday and Hanna and Rykard celebrated theirs last month. At the moment, I'm at gym with Lily. I'm taking her to dance afterwards. Lily is more advanced than the other kids, so she got moved up to the Junior group.

"Mummy! We are going on the beam! Can you take a picture and send it to daddy?" Lily asks.

"Sure." I say.

I snap a few pictures of Lily and send them to Nathan. After 20 more minutes, Lily finishes gym and I take her to dance. We were there for and hour and now are home.

"Lily, do you want to stay at auntie Hailey's?" Nathan asks.

"Yes please. Can I stay at auntie Hailey's mummy, please?" Lily begs.

"Alight. Hanna can have Charlie and Hailey can have Sophie too." I say.

After packing the kids stuff, Nathan takes them to their destinations. When he gets home, he has two tesco bags, both filled with a case of 24 cans of fosters.

"Who are those 48 beers for?" I ask as I flick through a magazine.

"Me." Nathan says.

"What, all 48 of them?" I ask.

"Well, you can have some if you want." Nathan says.

"No thanks, but do you know how bad nearly 50 beers is for your health!" I say as I stand up.

"Why are you all of a sudden starting to care?" Nathan asks as he goes into the kitchen.

"All of a sudden? How dare you!" I say.

"How dare I? When have you ever been there for me?" Nathan says.

"When Gabriella died, when you had your cancer scare, when you had nerves for the wedding!" I say.

"You weren't there for me when Gabriella died!" Nathan shouts.

"Yes I was. We were in my flat and then I tried to hug you, but you pushed me back and I fell over the table? Want proof, there's a tiny dent in my head from the corner of the table." I say as I move my hair and show it to him.

There's a bit of silence.

"Why are you being like this? What is causing you to be this, this-?" I stutter.

"This what? Go on, say it." Nathan says.

"What is causing you to be this nasty?" I blurt out.

"I'm being nasty? You pay no attention to me. It's like we are not even married!" Nathan says.

"Don't you even dare to go there. Yesterday. Yesterday, Nathan, me, you, Sophie, Charlie and Lily went out for a lovely family meal to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary. So don't you dare say I don't pay attention to you!" I shout.

"We haven't had time together for over a month now!" Nathan says through gritted teeth.

"Is that what this is about? Is it all about sex now? We have kids to think about. We can't be making more!" I say.

"It's not all about sex! It's about us being together!" Nathan says.

"We are together! We are together now!" I say, then it clocks.

I step back against the wall and Nathan brings his lips on mine. I out my arms around his neck, but then we break apart.

"Uh, I can't do this!" I say.

I push Nathan away and then sit on the couch.

"Why?" Nathan asks.

"Because I'm angry at you!" I say.

"Why?" Nathan asks.

I get a little too frustrated and hit Nathan round the face. We look at each ither and then start play fighting. He's now on top of me, until we roll over and land on the floor. Now I'm on top of him, but Nathan rolls again and I hit my head.

"Ahh!" I say.

I sit up and then when I take my hand away, there's a bit of blood.

"We should get that checks out." Nathan says.

"No. I'm fine." I say.

"No arguments. When we get back. We can have 24 cans each and we can do what you want." Nathan says.

"Fine." I say.

I slip on ym shoes and Nathan does the same. We then get into the car and drive to the hospital. After parking, we sit in silence.

"I got the record deal." I say.

"What?" Nathan asks as he zones in.

"The record label wrote back to me and they want me to sign to them. They agreed to move us over to America." I say.

"That's amazing!" Nathan says.

He hugs me and then we get out of the car. I get checked over and thank God I don't need stitches.

"So, when are they moving us?" Nathan asks.

"Well, there's a catch." I say.

"Yeah?" Nathan says.

"We are allowed to move their, if I write half of a second album within a month." I say.

"Ok. What about a house? Where are we going to live?" Nathan asks.

"Well, they have 3 properties, all of which are not too far from places we would need to go." I say.

"What about visa's? Permanent residency?" Nathan asks.

"That's all been sorted." I say.

"I love you so much." Nathan says.

"I'm gonna call my nan." I say.

We get home just as my nan picks up.

"Hi Harper." My nan says.

"Hi nan. I just wanted to ask if there is any change with grandad?" I ask.

"Nothing. He's still in a coma." My nan says.

"Oh. Tell him I love him."I say.

"Ok. I have to go. Rachel just turned up." My nan says.

"Is Tom with her?" I ask.

"No, they've split up." My nan says.

"Ok. I'll let you get to her. I love you nan." I say.

"I love you too." My nan says.

I end the call and then sit with Nathan. I turn the t.v. on. Nathan goes onto YouTube whilst I get us a drink each. When I sit down, Nathan presses play and surprise, surprise, he chose my X Factor audition. By the end of it, I'm crying.

"Sing for me." Nathan asks.

"I always sing for you." I say as I wipe my tears.

"I know, but I just love your voice." Nathan says.

"Fine." I say.