Arriving

"AHHHHHHHH!" Carmen and I both yell running to each other with our swords in our hands. And we begin to spar. We end our sparring match with the tip of my sword almost touching Carmen's face. "OKAY OKAY OKAY!!!! I GET IT YOU'RE STRONGER THAN ME! Just put the sword down and head home." She gets her finger and draws my sword down. "Heh. I thought you'd be tougher than that." I comment.

"Fae, not everyone can be as tough as you. And everyone is stronger than Carmen." I turn around and see another good friend of mine. Kaylee Carmen's cousin. "Kaylee, do you want to go up against her?!" Carmen yells. " I'm good. Anyways we should be going now. School is over." Kaylee reminds us. Carmen and I turn back into our normal forms and leave the gym.

"Say. Don't we have a test tomorrow?" Carmen asks. "I think so. What's it on?" I ask. "I don't know. I think on the Gods or something like that." Kaylee reminds us. We keep on talking about the test until we get to our street and go home. I walk up the stairs and see my brothers leaving.

"Hey Fae! I'll see you at dinner!" Laurance says. "Where are you going?" I ask. "Lauren asked me if I can watch her dog. She's stuck in traffic." He responded. "Do you even know how to take care of a dog?" I ask. "Yeah we had 3 dogs before and I can't say it you'll hurt me." Laurance responds. "Go ahead. I know I have a bad temper. But just spit it out." I reassure him. "Okay. And you live here too." He runs down the steps with DJ behind him. "IM GONNA GET BACK AT YOU FOR SAYING THAT!!!!!!" I yell. I keep going up my stairs and wave "hi" to my dad while he's working on the garden. And keep going to my front door trying to find my mom.

"Mom? Mom?!" I hear someone in our basement grunting and swishing. I go downstairs and it's my mom practicing with her sword on a dummy. I watch her as she cuts the head off of the dummy.

"You still miss them mom?" I ask. ".......yes.......very.........much......." She responds. I walk over to her and hug her tightly and she hugs me back. "How about you go get changed and help out your dad in the garden." She demands me. I nod my head and run up to my room. As I leave my room I see something glowing in the shed. I run over there to see what was going on. Before I walked in I turned into my Shadow Knight form and walked in. As soon as I got in there I see a box. I open the box and see a sword. I turn back to normal and begin to grab the sword. I grab the sword and hold it. Next thing that I know everything turns dark and I wake up on the floor in some kind of garden area.

"Where am I?"