In My Head

"Come on Fae. You need to eat your vegetables. They're good for you." Mom says.

"No Mommy! Vegetables are yucky!" I yell at her.

"Fairy, listen to your mommy. If you want to be a strong wolfie, you need to eat your vegetables." Dad says.

I remembered those memories. With my family. Nothing bad happened.

"But Daddy! I want to be a strong Shadow Knight!" I correct him. "Being a strong wolfie is very good too, but I do better width a sword!"

"But don't you want to be strong like Mommy?" My dad asks.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM fine! I want the green beans!" I yell.

Watching my mom feed me my green beans, peas, and broccoli and it made me happy.

"There I ate my veggies. Daddy now can we go practice with my sword?" I ask.

"Of course." My dad takes me out of my high chair.

"Mommy might join also." My mom stands up and walks outside with us.

"Oohh! I want to see Mommy and Daddy verse each other!" I comment.

"Uhh Fairy I don't know about that." My dad comments awkwardly and my mom smirks.

"Do you know why Fairy?" My mom asks me.

"No why?" I ask.

"Daddy can answer that question." My mom looks at my dad and he sighs.

"Mommy, would probably beat me." I laugh and my dad picks me and tickles me. We run around with my brothers and my dad falls and my mom falls on top of him, then Laurance, then DJ, and then me. We were all laughing and having fun.

I wanted to go back home and be with my family. Then everything got dark and I was alone and I got down on my knees and began to cry.

"What's wrong, Little Pea?" I look up and see my mom's dad. Laurance.

"Papa!" I run to him and hug him tight.

"How did you get in my thoughts?" I let go of him and look up at him.

"Well everytime this happens. Your great uncle Vylad and your grandma were able to make a potion for when this happens I can accompany you." He responds.

"Heh. Everyone does worry about me huh?" I ask.

"Yeah. We had to assure your mom and dad, Kaylee's parents, and Carmen's parents that you guys would be fine. Cause you ALWAYS get yourself in these kind of situations. And if they were gone and you were with them you're strong enough to protect them out of trouble." My smile turns into a frown and I look at the ground.

"Papa, I'm not strong enough." I say.

"Why do you say that?" He asks concerningly.

"Papa. You should know why. I couldn't ignore what the Demon Warlock was saying and he got control over me, I can't ignore my anger, and Enki made me lose control of myself! And you think that I'm strong enough to fight! I can't fight myself mentally! How can you say something like that---" Papa interrupts me by hugging me tight.

"You are strong. Your mental strength needs work. But Little Pea, you're physically strong enough to fight someone. I mean you were able to fight a werewolf. And I saw and heard that you fought the god of thunder and beat him! And you say that you're not strong?! How could you say that?! You're stronger than your mother and I combined! And your mother was invincible. She even threw the strongest and toughest kid in the school into a wall while I was very sick. The only thing that made her stop fighting the kid was me. I tried to stop her but she broke out of my grasp and I hit a wall. She dropped everything to save me. And you say that you're not mentally strong enough? Little Pea," I look up at him with my eyes filled with tears and he wipes them away, "nobody is mentally strong enough. Not even the strongest people in the world is mentally strong enough." I begin to cry and I hug him.

"Thank you. Thank you for being there for me." I say and I hug him tighter and he rubs the back of my head.

"No need to thank me. I'm always there to help you." And he hugs me tighter.

"Will I wake up?" I ask Papa. He looks at me and smiles.

"Don't ask me that question. I know you'll wake up. If your mother and father did from death killing explosions. I know you will too." I look at him and smile. Hoping and knowing that I'll wake up soon from being with my grandpa.

 Hoping and knowing that I'll wake up soon from being with my grandpa

(Pretend it's Fae hugging Laurance (Shyla's dad)).