Party

Tsukito and I began to walk over to the party and I felt kinda giddy about the whole kiss thing. I didn't know what to do know. Should I tell the others? Or should I just keep it a secret? So many questions were running through my mind about the kiss and what I should do about it. We walked into the party and I noticed how nice it looked.

"Tsukito, you did a really good job!" I congratulate him.

"Thank you." He thanks. Everyone looks at us and I notice that all the boys were staring at him and I. Everything was quiet until Takeru said something.

"Wow! Tsukito you look awesome! And Fae, you look very lovely." Takeru compliments.

"Thank you, Brother."

"Thanks! You know under all of that anger, is a sweet little kitten." I joke and he gets angry.

"Hey! At least I don't have a bad temper!" He jokes back at me.

"Uh yeah you do!" I tell him and we both laugh. Balder approaches me and looked concerned.

"You okay Balder?" I ask him and he smiles.

"You look very lovely tonight." He compliments me.

"Thank you!" I thank him and slightly blush and he does too.

"Fae! Hey there you----- WOAH! You look amazing!" Apollo compliments me.

"Thank you! Too many compliments. Who's next Loki?" I joke and he walks over to me and hugs me from behind me.

"Should've kept my mouth shut." I comment and he chuckles. I didn't know how I felt about him hugging me, but it didn't bother me too much. So I let him go.

"I'm gonna say my compliment now. Kitten, you look very lovely. I love the droopy hat, leather jacket, the shirt, shoes, and rings. It goes great on you." He compliments and hugs me tighter.

"Thanks. I'm surprised that you didn't say something else." I joke and he lifts his head off of my shoulder and looked at me confused.

"What your pants? I don't need to stare at 'that' anymore tonight. I already got my portion." Loki comments and I turn around and smack him across the face.

"You were staring at my ass!? You're disgusting for being my friend!" I yell  and Loki is on the ground rubbing the side of his face.

"What!? A guy can't help it!" He comments and I turn away from him trying to ignore him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOT! SPICY! SOMEONE GET ME WATER OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I hear someone yell. I look in that direction and see Dionysus blowing air towards his tongue.

"Here! Drink this!" Carmen gives him some water and he drinks it excessively. I turn around and see Loki snickering.

"Loki! Did you do that?" I whisper to him and he tries to keep a straight face while shrugging.

"Maybe~." He comments and I roll my eyes and turn around.

"Do you want to go sit down?" Tsukito asks me, I nod my head and we sit on one of the benches.

----TIME SKIP----

"So what are your focuses on life?" I ask Tsukito.

"My only main focus is the moon. It's the only thing that interests me. It gives me power and happiness. I don't know what I would do without it. It's my job to keep it in check. If I don't, who knows what would happen." He explains.

"I know how you feel." I agree with him and look at the ground.

"?" He looks at me puzzled.

"What I focus and feel all the time is being a warrior. I have many forms that I use to fight. I feel like I carry everyone on my shoulders to protect them. And sometimes I can't when I'm fighting the Demon Warlock. But when I'm fighting something else it's different. What I try to do is protect everyone from anything. Even my closet friends. Sometimes I feel like that if I die right then and there, none of that would ever happen. The only thing I ever focus on is fighting. Mine, my brothers, Carmen, and Kaylee's god Lady Irene, rewarded me as the strongest warrior she's ever seen. I know that I'm a Shadow Knight, a member of the Jury of Nine, part witch, part wolf, and have a weird power of Irene. She calls me the 'Dark Dedicated Warrior'. She said that other than my mom, I'm the strongest person she's ever seen. I'd never thought I would ever be rewarded like that. When she made me her head warrior she made a permanent scar on my body to show that I'm her head warrior,"