Parts That Didn't Write?

Hey guys a couple parts of the story either wrote some of it or didn't write AT ALL. So I'm writing this part to give you guys the main ideas of them. So here they are.

Light and Dark:

Balder and Fae are hanging out and Loki keeps on separating them until Balder had enough. He accuses Loki that he's in love with Fae. After Balder confronts Loki and when Fae is carrying down decorations for her booth Loki comes up to her and carries them for her. After, Fae explains some memories that she's had her Loki pulls her in an alleyway that 2 booths make and they make out twice. Balder soon stops by Fae's booth and takes her over by the school and talks to her. He says that he's going to do something that only makes her think of him and Loki gets over to those two and separates them.

Dress Shopping:

Balder helps Fae look for a dress since her and Loki are going together and she wants to know what he would like. And Fae helps out Balder and gets to know about Carmen a little bit since they were going together. He got to know about the following:

Carmen's favorite color- Gold

Carmen's eye color- Black

How tall she is- 4'11

Her allergies- Nuts, bread, and dust. She's okay with eating anything with nuts and bread as long as she takes her medicine for that. The dust just makes her stuffy.

If she likes animals and had pets- She likes animals and had a cat named Hestia and 2 dogs named Lola and Dakota.

If she has any siblings or likes kids- She loves kids and her younger siblings. She has two younger twin brothers. Caine and Colby. They're both 8. And their younger sister Claudia. She's 1.

When Fae gets back to her dorm she sees Victoria and Hades doing "STUFF" on Fae, Carmen, Kaylee, Tavisha, and Victoria's couch. She stays at Loki, Thor, and Balder's dorm for the night in Loki's room with Loki.

That's all that you guys missed in the parts that either wrote some of it or didn't write AT ALL. Thank you guys so much for reading my stories and I will try to write more of "Laurcinda"! Thanks!