Lovers Rings

A short while after we got Tsukito to the nurse's office he woke up.

"Good you're awake. Again." I joke and he smiles.

"Oh Bro! You had me worried there!" Takeru hugs his brother. "And Dark Fairy," I give a look.

"What?" I say and get ready to beat the crap out of him.

"Yeah. I know all of your transformation names." He jokes and I punch him in the arm.

"What? Is SOMEONE a blabber mouth?" I look at Apollo and he looks away whistling.

"Thank you. For carrying my brother in and catching him. I'm very grateful that you were there to catch him." He thanks me. "I'm hoping to make a truce here." He holds out his hand and I shake it.

"Truce." I say and shake his hand. "Friends?" I say.

"Friends." He agrees.

"I must complete my mission." Tsukito begins to get up and I stop him and look at him confused.

"What mission?" I ask.

"What happened this time?" I turn my head and see Mr. Thoth.

"He passed out while we were walking to school. We got at the steps and just passed out all the sudden." I tell him.

"This is why I call him an imbecile." Mr. Thoth begins to walk out.

"I was just walking and getting ready to prepare another mission for the Moon Gazing party later on." I growl at Mr. Thoth knowing that him and I both have bad blood for each other.

"Again this is why I call you an imbecile." Mr. Thoth begins to walk away and Tsukito put his head down in shame.

"Hey! You better watch what you're calling my friends. Or you'll deal with me." My eyes flash red. Mr. Thoth scoffs.

"Oh yeah? This is why I call you Bad Tempered Bitch." He walks away and I get ready to lunge at him.

"You dick! Fight me you coward!" I lunge, but Loki grabs me and I kick while he was holding onto me.

"Stop! Let me go! Let me at him! I'll kill him if it's the last thing I'll do!" I yell and Loki sets me down and blocks me from the door.

"Stop! Going after him will only make things worse. Do you really want a shackle like this?" Loki asks me.

"I'd rather have that than him call me a 'Bad Tempered Bitch'!" I yell and Tsukito grabs me and kisses my cheek then I definitely stop yelling. And Loki has a look on his face like he was going to do something.

"Loki, I know that look on your face. What are you going to do?" Balder asks. I look at Loki worried.

"Ohhhhhh nothing. Just thinking." He smirks and pulls something out of his coat pocket and puts it on Tsukito first then me.

"There we go!"

Mine and Tsukito's hands go immediately together.

"Wha-What's this?!" I yell.

"They're lovers rings!" Loki laughs and I clench my fists and growl.

"LOVERS RINGS!!!!????" Everyone yells but me and Tsukito who seemed okay with this. Which worried me. A lot.