Not Me This Time

We kept on walking to the academy and Tsukito's hand was still wrapped around mine. I was hoping no one else would see.

"Bro! You left without------ WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" I heard Takeru yell and everyone looks at me and Tsukito. And I saw that Apollo, Balder, and Loki saw. I had a feeling that Carmen and Kaylee would say something. They saw our hands, but didn't say anything.

"I was expressing my love to her while walking." Tsukito answered.

"By holding her hand!!!!? Let go of my brother's hand now!" Takeru yells. No one else looked as mad as Takeru, I was surprised that the other guys that I was in love with didn't freak out. Especially Loki.

"Maybe I would. Maybe I wouldn't. Jealous much?" I hold Tsukito's hand tighter but not too tight.

"NO! I DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO MY BROTHER! LET GO OF HIS HAND OR YOU'RE DEAD!" Takeru yells and gets ready to lunge at me.

"I'd be okay with that. It's actually the other way around of who would die in this. You're talking to Fae the Forcible here. I've killed many people Takeru. And don't think that I'm not merciful enough to spare you." I threatened him.

"I'm not afraid of you." Takeru comes closer to me and my eyes flash red and he backs away.

"You should be. Did you see me lose control? Or were you so blind that you thought you were in a different world? Almost everyone I know is afraid of me! Don't ever think I'm not EVEN merciful enough to be a sweet princess to you." I warn and he comes back for more.

"Heh. You're a sweet princess to everyone else. Why not me?" He asks and smirks.

"Maybe because you haven't showed any type of kindness towards me. When I caught you when you fell back from Zeus' forces you just gave me a dirty look! When we first met you pushed me against a desk! What else is there I need to say to be a sweet princess to you for everything that you've done to me?!" I yell and he stays quiet and Tsukito puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Come on. You can't have this." We begin to walk away and it set his brother off.

"Why the hell are you on her side?!" He yells. "She's a fricking bitch!" And I wanted to turn around and beat the daylights out of him.

"Maybe because she's been asleep for a long amount of time and can't stress out with things. Fae needs a lot of people to be on her side and she needs a lot of TLC. And that's what I'm giving her. I'm being a good friend and helping her out through this." I blush from what Tsukito just said. Carmen and Kayle "OOOOHHH" in my ear and I smack them both.

"Wha- Why- You know what? I'm not digging the hole any deeper. I'm going to class." Takeru walks pass us and gives me another dirty look.

"See that's what I mean!" And I point at his face and everyone keeps walking to class. We arrive in front of the school and Tsukito looked pale.

"Tsukito are you okay? You got really pale for a second there." I say and wipe the sweat off of his face.

"Yes I am fine." I could tell he was getting weak in his knees.

"You need to sit down" I tell him. He doesn't say anything and he falls to the ground. "Tsukito!" I was lucky enough to catch him and hold onto his shirt.

"Bro!" Takeru runs over to us and didn't know what to do.

"Takeru, help me carry him to the nurse's office." I grab his left side of his body and carry him to the nurse's office. This time I was surprised that it wasn't me in the nurse's office again.