A Kiss (Almost)

"LOVERS RINGS!!!!!!!??????" Everyone yells, but me and Tsukito. He seemed okay with this, which worried me. A lot.

"Loki take these off. Now." I growl at him.

"I can't." He says and it gets me pissed.

"What?! Why would you put these on us if you can't take them off?!" I yell and Loki pats me on the head.

"Don't worry, Kitten. All you do is have to understand each other by the heart and POOF they'll be off! You guys don't have to be lovers but you know what I mean." Loki explains and we all look at him like we're gonna kill him.

"I swear Loki. When I get out of this. You'll regret putting me in this situation!" I yell and he laughs.

"Okay. I'll put up with this situation. This will be my new mission." I look at Tsukito and my eyes widen by a mile.

"HUH?!" I say and blush.

"How do we become lovers?" Tsukito asks Loki and I felt like I was gonna pass out.

"WHAT?! WAIT I'M NOT OKAY WITH THIS!" I say but Loki looks at me and smiles.

"I thought you'd never ask." Loki says and I growl.

"One thing is a kiss. Which Fae is a pro at I'm sure of it." Loki winks at me and I throw my bookbag at him.

"How do you kiss?" Tsukito asks and my blushing gets worse.

"It's where you lock the lips to the other which makes a kiss. Here Fae and I will show you how to kiss." Loki walks over to me and I slap him.

"I will not kiss you until this is over!" I yell and Loki laughs and rubs his cheek.

"Okay then. Tsukito try kissing her." Loki says and mouths to me, "What? I'll make BBQ later." He tells me.

"Loki, you better. Or you'll be the BBQ." I threaten him.

"Okay. I will kiss Fae." Tsukito says and his cheeks turn a light pink.

"WHAT?!" I yell and turn red.

"Fae, kiss me." Tsukito says and leans closer to me.

"W-W-What? I-I-I don't g-g-g-get a s-s-saying in t-t-t-this?" I stutter and he leans towards me to kiss me.

I get red as he gets closer to me and I could feel his hair touch my face and his top lip barely touch mine

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" My brothers, Carmen, Kaylee, Apollo, Takeru, and Balder all yell and touch the rings and it shocks them. And Tsukito stops and I sigh in relief.

 And Tsukito stops and I sigh in relief

"What?! It shocks you if you touch them?!" I yell

"Yeah. So don't touch 'em." Loki warns us and they're all on the ground in pain.

"You tell us that now?!" Carmen says in pain.

"Yeah. You and Fae would be great friends." Laurance comments.

"Yeah we are. Friends with-----" I stop him.

"Just friends! We both pull pranks and jokes on each other! But this one isn't funny." I give Loki a glare.

"Bro, don't kiss a girl okay?" Takeru asks.

"I can't promise that." Tsukito says and everyone looks at him with their eyes widened.

"What?! You do know you don't have to kiss me right?" I say in a really high pitched voice like I was losing my voice.

"But I want to show my affection to you." Tsukito rubs my cheek.

"Okay! How about you guys go do the preparations for the Moon Gazing party later on?" Loki suggests. I was expecting that Loki would jump in at some point, but didn't know when.

"Yes. We should get ready for the party. Fae, will you help me out?" Tsukito asks me.

"Yeah! Sure! I have to anyways since we're stuck together." I joke and he smiles. I knew that this was gonna be an adventure.