Better?

Apollo and I walk over to Loki's dorm to check on him and see how he's feeling.

"Oh hey Fae. Why are you here?" Balder asks suspiciously and looks at Apollo.

"We came here to check on Loki-Loki! We heard he wasn't feeling very well. So we came to check and see how he was now!" Apollo answers.

"He's not doing any better. He keeps on complaining that his stomach hurts and that he feels like blood is pouring from his arm." Balder tells us and I look at him afraid.

"Can I at least see him though?" I ask sweet and weakly and Balder couldn't have said no to that and lets us walk in. I walk up the stairs to his room and I walk in.

"Stop! Leave me alone! Get out!" He yells and I close his door and stand in front of it afraid.

"Loki?" I say quietly.

"Get out!" He yells and I begin to cry.

"Loki! It's Fae! Calm down!" I get closer to him and my fear grows afraid of who caused this.

"No it's not it's not! You're not Fae!" He yells and I move closer to him.

"Loki! Yes it is! Look at me!" I yell back at him and get on the other side of his bed.

"No it's not! No you're not Fa---" I interrupt him by hugging him and crying.

"Loki, it's me. Apollo and I are really worried about you so we came in here to check on you." I keep hugging him and he hugs me back.

"Is he in here?" He asks and rubs the back of my head to make me stop crying.

"No. He's downstairs. I begged Balder to let me see you." I tell him and he hugs me tighter.

"Thank you Fae. You are a really good friend." He comments and he begins to cry. And I begin to cry a little more and rub the back of his head.

"No problem. I'm here for everyone."