Sorrow

I stayed up late trying to study for the exams in a couple days, but it was hard to because it's always been difficult for me when I study alone. I either need to study with someone or with a group. I heard a knock on my bedroom door and noticed that it was already 8:00 in the morning.

"Come in!" I say and yawn and rub my eyes.

"Fae, hey we were going to head over to one the school's private study group rooms. We invited all of the gods and your brothers, and the rest of us. Do you want to come?" Carmen asks and I remembered that I fell asleep last night while I was studying.

"Yeah. I'll be over in a minute." I tell her and I get up and get changed into different clothes to go study.

(What Fae's wearing).

I grab all of my books and walk out the door

I grab all of my books and walk out the door. Everyone was waiting for me and they could tell I was really tired.

"Did you study all night last night?" DJ asks me.

"I tried to, but I fell asleep and now I'm really-----ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ." I fell asleep and fell on the ground and Loki had to wake me up.

"Come on, Fairy. We got to go study." Loki says and when I open my eyes and he's over my head.

"Fine. I'm going to go get snacks *yawn*." I say and Loki helps me up.

"I'll come with you!" Apollo says and we walk together to the school store. I was falling asleep while walking and Apollo kept on having to wake me up. We were walking back and I felt more awake and ready.

"Apollo, are you alright?" I ask him because he looked really upset. "Apollo?" He looked like he was about to fall asleep. "Come one, Apollo. Where's the happy guy that I always see?" I say and we stop in our tracks.

"I will never find happiness." Apollo says and my eyes widen and I get worried.

"What?" I ask and he looks back at me.

"What was that? We should get back to the others!" Apollo says and I hear bells ringing and I see flower petals fly around me. I then see myself standing in front of a woman sitting in a chair.

"I wonder what mine and Lord Apollo's future looks like!" The woman says and she opens a little glowing box in front of her.

"Oh! I can see the future like Lord Apollo!" I watch her and then tears immediately start pouring out from her eyes.

"What a horrible future!" She cries and I walk closer to her.

"Excuse me miss? Are you alright?" I ask her and move my hand closer to her then someone comes up behind me and pulls my hand back towards myself.

"I was so scared. I thought you had vanished." Apollo said as he buried his face into the back of my shoulder and held onto my wrist.

"Stay with me forever!" He cries out and I try to break free of his grasp.