Jealously Rises

After Tsukito and I finished setting up for the party we first went to Tsukito's dorm for him to get changed first. I have to admit when I saw him take off his shirt, I couldn't help but stare at his abs. It was very hard to look away. But when he looked at me I quickly turned away my head and turned red like a tomato.

"Were you staring at me?" Tsukito asks.

"No! I wasn't! I have to go get changed---oh. This will be a problem." I felt kinda embarrassed that Tsukito had to be there and watch me get changed into my clothes.

"Is there a problem?" He asks and I scratch my head and run my hand down my shoulder.

"MMM. Yeah there kinda is." I say and he looks at me confused.

"What is it? I'm sure we can fix it." He comments.

"Yeah you can't. I have to get changed." I hold up our hands that are stuck together and show him.

"Don't worry I know how to fix this." Tsukito says.

"How? We'll get shocked if we try to take these off!"

---Time Skip----

We get in my room and Tsukito's eyes had a bandana tied around his eyes so he wouldn't see me getting changed.

"Are you finished?" He asks.

"Almost. I just need to finish my make up then I'm done." I tell him and he sits there patiently.

"MMMMMMMMMMM done! How do I look?" I turn around and he takes off his bandana and stares at me and I got worried. "Are you okay?" I ask him concerned.

"..............." He stayed quiet.

"..............." I began to get disappointed and look down.

"You look sumptuous." He compliments and I blush.

"Oh thank you!" I thank him.

(This is what Fae is wearing, but with a black beanie).

"Come on let's go see the other girls." I tell him and I had to slap him from staring at "something".

"Right! Sorry. I'm turning into Loki." I laugh and we walk out of my room.

"Hey are you guys ready-------- OH MY IRENE FAE YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! And Tsukito you look so much like your heritage. BUT FAE!!!! HOW DID YOU GET LIKE THAT???!!!" Kaylee yells while I look at her surprised that what she thought I had put on was cute.

"You're saying I'm cute? Kaylee look at you! I can never pull that off!"

(This is Kaylee's outfit).

"The pants and shoes and make up go completely with the shirt!" Carmen tells Kaylee

"That's true. The weird part is how did they get all of our clothes here?" Kaylee mentions.

"True. I'll ask Zeus when I ask him a few requests." I comment. "Oh and by the way Carmen, that outfit is really cute!" I compliment her.

"Thank you!" Carmen thanks.

We all left the dorm and started heading for the party which we had a feeling everyone was at the party

"You guys are going too slow! We'll see you there!" Carmen calls out and starts jogging.

"Yeah! See you guys there!" Kaylee calls out and she jogs along with Carmen.

"Wait! Guys! Wait up for us." They were already to far when I called out to them.

"I guess we'll walk there alone together." Tsukito comments.

"Yeah I guess we do." I start walking slower and we walked there together.

"I can't believe that Zeus was actually able to get all of my clothes here." I comment.

"Yeah. Oh and Fae?" He asks me and we stop walking and he looks at me.

"Yessm'?" I ask.

"I wouldn't want to be with anyone else in this situation besides you." Tsukito tells me and I blush.

"Oh. Really?" I ask and I turn a little redder.

"Yeah really." He leans closer to me and I knew what he was going to do. So I leaned closer to him and began to realize what I would be called if I did this, but I didn't care. Tsukito's lips landed on mine before I could get to his and it was a really good kiss. But there was something missing that I felt during that kiss.

Loki's POV~~~~~~~~~

I was in the bushes watching them and saw Tsukito and Fae kiss. I felt hurt, but knew that she was in love with more people than me. I mean her and I are "Friends with Benefits". I'm sure she's like that with a lot of men. I'm not the only one. That feeling of being hurt soon went away. I knew that I was in love with her, but didn't want to tell her until she tells me.

"Fae, you're a really good girl. Why do you have to be so corrupted? The demons could've picked someone else. Why would they ever want to pick you? You're too sweet, humorous, and beautiful for them to come to you. And Tsukito, I'm glad you found her. I won't ever be angry if she falls for you. I can tell she's in love with many people. And not just me. I'm glad I'm not the only one in love with her. See you at the party Kitten~." I say quietly to myself.

Balder's POV~~~~~~~

I was close to the bushes where Loki was at and it made me angry of what he said. I was more in love with Fae than him. He is my best and closet friend out of everyone, but I don't know what I would do if Fae fell in love with Loki and got in a relationship with him.