Light

In Fae's head~~~~~~~

I knew I stopped breathing. I couldn't do anything to make myself breathe again. I did all I could to make myself wake up, but I still haven't.

"Fairy, you're fine. You've done this before." I turn around and see the person that I probably needed the most.

"Mom!" I run toward her and when I went to hug her, she diappeared.

"Why?! Why would they do that to me?" I fall on my knees and start sobbing.

"Momma?" I look to my right and another memory was playing.

"What is it Fairy?"

"Dadda? Where's Mommy?" I begin to tear up remembering how sad this memory was.

"Mommy is at the hostpital."

"Why? Is Mommy okay?" Tears begin to sneak out of my eyes and I cover my mouth. From me holding onto my stuffed wolf and hugging my dad tight.

"Mommy is fine. It's just uncle Lucas."

"Unkie Lucas?"

"Yeah. Auntie Hera went to go check on him because he was very sick and he wasn't breathing. So Mommy is gonna go see him."

"Dadda."

"What is it Fairy?"

"Can we also go see Unkie Lucas? I want to see him if he doesn't make it." I begin to cry.

"Oh my Irene..... make this stop please." I say begging myself to make the memory stop.

"Of course." My dad gets me dressed in the shirt that my aunt and uncle got me for Christmas and we left. When we arrived my mom was in tears.

"Did he...."

"No! Lucas is fine it's...." I begin to cry even more.

"What?"

"It's Destiny. When Destiny got here she got so upset that she stopped breathing. Lucas almost got up to get her but the doctors hooked her up to wires, but she didn't make it!" I began to sob remembering my cousin's sudden death.

"Oh my Irene. I never thought in a million years that, that would happen." My dad was still holding me and hugging my mom. Then I latched myself around my mom and began crying myself. Even though I didn't know her that well.

"It's okay. Don't be sad. Don't be sad, Mommy." I began to scream because I was crying so much. The memory ended and I was alone.

"Why?! Why!!!!!!???? Why couldn't they just kill me instead?!" I cry out and keep sobbing. I put my head in my hands.

"Because we'll miss you too much, Little Pea." I turn around and could barely see someone walking over towards me because of my eyes being filled with tears. I had a feeling that Papa walking towards me, but his voice was softer.

"Papa? Is that you?" I ask.

"No it's not Papa. It's Grandma." I wipe my tears from my eyes and see my grandma walking towards me.

"Grandma! I know how you got here!" I hug her tight and my tears leave me.

"I'm sure you do from what Papa told you. How long ago was he here? Cause I got suspicious because he was sleeping longer than he usually does. Then I found the potion bottle on his end table and knew what it was. I just sat on our bed and read a book waiting for him to come back." She pushes a piece of hair behind my ear.

"He never told me that! So when you drink that you fall asleep to get inside my head when this happens?" I ask.

"Yeah. When you lost control of yourself the first time Papa offered to try it so we could see what would happen. He fell asleep on your bed and he went in for about an hour. Then when he woke up he remembered everything you guys talked about and what happened before that." She responds.