Cutthroat

"You belong to me!" Loki yells and I stand there afraid.

"You love Fae don't you?" Balder asks.

"................No I don't............." Loki responds he looks down then looks back up at Balder. my eyes begin to fill with tears. The guy I just made out with doesn't love me.

"You maláka. How dare you say that! You're such a dickhead!" I yell and cry.

"Leave." Loki said choking up.

"You don't have to tell me what to do! I hope you die in a hole!" I yell and run to my booth crying.

"Fae, what's wrong?!" Apollo asks and I run behind the booth he chases after me.

"What's wrong?" Apollo asks.

"Loki, he's such a maláka. Balder asked Loki if he loved me and Loki responded no. It broke my heart." I put my knees to my chest and I cry.

"Since Balder asked him that question he was probably trying to protect himself and you. You'll get over it." Apollo says.

"Sure I will. Like I got over the image of Carmen and Catlin stabbing to death! I haven't even gotten over that! And you think I'm going to get over that?!" I yell and Apollo looked at me surprised.

"Sorry that I yelled. There's a lot of things that I can't get over of." I apologize.

"Don't worry I understand. You should go talk to him." Apollo says.

"Maybe." I tell him. He stands up and holds his hand out and helps me up and we walk to the front of the booth. I hear a crowd of people and I knew that they were surrounding Balder. I let go of Apollo and ran as fast as I could go. I was able to run to Tsukito, Takeru, Carmen, and Kaylee's booth.

"Hey Fae! What brings you here?" Carmen asks stirring some kind of soup.

"BALDER wa dekiru kagiri no haya-sa de, koko de watashi ga hashitta watashi no būsu ni watatte itte imashita." I say in Japanese on accident.

"Why are you so worried about that?" Takeru asks.

"Wait I'm lost. What did she just say?" Carmen aks.

"Fae just said that 'Balder was going to my booth, so I ran over here as fast as I could.'" Tsukito translated.

"Sore wa nagai hanashidesu." I say again in Japanese. I noticed that everytime I was in a rush I spoke in a different language.

"Now that I know." Carmen said.

"Then what did she say?" Catlin asks.

"She said, 'It's a long story'." Carmen translated.

"Okay can you explain later?" Takeru asks.

I look to my right and see a crowd surrounding someone again and I spoke in Japanese again.

"Masaka! Ikanaito!" I tell them 'No! Gotta go!" And I ran as fast as I could away from the crowd coming towards the booth. I ran far enough to a place he hopefully wouldn't find me. I began to wander around another part of the Christmas market. Then I see Loki and Thor running their booth. I hide in an alleyway.

"Come! Buy some merchandise! It's cheap!" Loki calls out and turns around. I put my hood over my head and walk towards them and tried walking passed them but that didn't work.

"Hey you!" Thor points towards me and motions towards him. I take off my hoodie and stand in front of Thor and Loki looked at me shocked and disappointed of what he said. I gave him a glare like I was going to kill him.

"What do you want Thor?" I ask him.

"I'm not cut out for this job. You take over." Thor gives me something he tried to sell and walks off.

"Thor, wait! Please don't leave me with her! She'll kill me! And not in a good way." Loki calls out. I give him a glare and walk behind the counter and Loki goes with me.

"Why are you so angry at me?" Loki asks me.

"You know very damn well to that answer." I tell him angrily.

"No I don't. Please tell me." Loki asks and puts his hand on my shoulder and I shrug it off.

"Alright. The guy that I just made out with TWICE says to his FRIEND that he doesn't love me when I was right BEHIND HIM!!!!!" I yell.

"Is that a good explanation for you?!" I ask and he looks down.

"I was just trying to protect Balder. He's getting very angry. You have to stay away from him." Loki warns me.

"Why should I listen to you? You hurt me Loki. How can I forgive you or listen to you?" I ask him and cross my arms. Loki puts both of his hands on my shoulders and he faces me towards him.

"I know you hate me right now. But, I need you to listen to me very clearly. Stay away from Balder. If you don't, you'll both hurt each other." Loki says and I look at him surprised.

"How?" I ask.

"You don't wanna know." Loki says.

"You liar." We both turn our heads to the counter and see Balder. He looked pissed off.

"What?! How did I lie?!" Loki asks. Balder walks behind he counter and grabs me.

"You said you don't love her!" Balder shouts.

"I don't! Let go of her!" Loki demands.

"No! I'll never let go of her ever again!" Balder says and he grabs one of Loki's pranks and throws it at Loki. Balder runs with me behind the booth and he drags me behind the school.

"Balder stop! You're hurting me!" I break free of his grip and my wrist had handprints on them. "What is wrong with you?" I ask.

"What is wrong with me? Can you not see how I feel!" Balder yells and I take a step back.

"Sorry I didn't man to yell." He holds my hands.

"I hope you can forgive me." Balder says and he puts one of his hands on my shoulder and slowly moves it down.

"No! This isn't right!" I yell and back up and he brings me close to him.

"This is right. We belong together." He says and he leans close to me to kiss me.

"Balder! That's enough! Let her go!" Loki comes out running from the other side of the school.

"No! I won't give her up." Balder holds me close to him and he changes. Into someone I didn't know. Loki runs towards me and pulls me back. We fly backwards.

"Balder! What's going on with him?" I ask Loki.

"This is why I warned you. Balder snap out of it!" Loki yells and lightning strikes the ground, a branch off of a tree, and the windows of the school.

"I'm going in." I get up and walk towards Balder and Loki grabs my hand.

"Don't! You'll get killed!" Loki yells.

"I don't care! I'm not gonna let him hurt himself!" I break free of Loki's grasp and run through a force field Balder had around him.

"I'm sorry Loki." I say and I kiss Balder. I thought it would work, but it didn't. He struck me with lightning. It hit my neck and broke the shackle. He had cut my throat and my throat was filling up with blood. I was coughing for air and blood was spitting out everywhere.

"Loki, save Balder. Forget about me. Just go." I tell Loki and I hear him say.

"Is this what you want? Do you really want to kill Fae? Look at her she's dying! And it's because of you! She's special to you right? Remember our promise? We'll always be together forever." Loki makes it through the force field and hugs Balder and everything stops.

"What was I....?" Balder asks. Apollo, Carmen, Catlin, and my brothers come running in.

"It's okay. Relax now." Loki says and Balder passes out. I smile and pass out myself. I saw Apollo pick me up and Balder and I went to the nurse's office. I soon woke up later and talked to Loki.