Explanation

I wake up with an unbelievable pain on my neck. I feel around my neck and feel a bandage, but not my shackle. I sit up and see Loki sitting on a chair next to Balder's bed. I get off of the bed and walk over to Loki and sit on a nearby stool.

"You're finally awake." Loki says and looks at me. "Your bandage needs changed." He gets up and walks over to the medication cabinet and pulls out a roll of bandages. He walks back over to me with some alcohol in one hand and the bandages and cotton balls in another.

"Is the bleeding bad?" I ask him as he knelt next to me.

"Kinda. The bleeding bled through the bandage." Loki says and put the alcohol on a cotton ball and removes the bandage around my neck.

"This'll sting a little." Loki warns me and I grab his other hand to squeeze it. He applies it to my neck and it stung a lot.

"OW! You weren't wrong." I tell him and he chuckles. He removes his hand from my neck and saw my blood on his hand. There was a lot too. He finished putting the bandage on and put everything back them washed his hands.

"Did my shackle come off?" I ask Loki as he was drying off his hands.

"Yeah. Balder shot it off." Loki tells me.

"Hey can you test me on a language?" I ask him.

"What language?" He asks.

"Greek. It's the one that I know best. My father learned Greek from his mother and step-father. And my mom is Greek. So my family taught me how to speak Greek." I tell him.

"Sure I guess so." Loki agrees and he faces towards me.

"So what words would you like to learn?" I ask him and he thinks for a minute.

"How do you say fire?" He asks.

"Fotiá. That one is easy. Next one."

"How do you say Fae?" Loki asks.

"Really? It's pronounced the same way." I laugh and he smacks himself in the head with embarrassment.

"I didn't know that. How's it pronounced in English?" Loki asks.

"It's pronounced like Fai. Next one." I tell him.

"Interesting. How do you say Loki?" He asks.

"Lóki." I respond.

"Balder?" He asks.

"Balder."

"Apollo?"

"Apóllon."

"Wow you're really good at this." Loki compliments me.

"Thanks! Usually when I'm around some of my family alone I have conversations with them in Greek. It's sometimes difficult, but most of the time not really." I tell him.

"Hey can you go get some water? I have a feeling Balder is going to wake up soon." Loki asks me. And I joke around and respond to him in Greek.

"Sígouros! Tha eímai píso me lígo neró se éna leptó ." I tell him in Greek.

"Huh?" He asks me and I laugh.

"Ti? Den boreí na me katalávei?" I ask him in Greek.

"Speak in English!" Loki tells me.

"I said, 'Sure! I'll be back with some water in a minute.' and, 'What? You can't understand me?' It's Greek." I explain to him.

"You're so confusing." I laugh and walk away to get water.

Loki's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit back and wait for Balder to wake up and he eventually did.

"I heard your voice, Loki." Balder said.

"I'm sure you did." I commented.

"Where's Fae?" Balder asked.

"She's getting some water." I respond.

"How long have you guys been waiting for me to wake up?" Balder asks.

"Not very long. Fae was teaching me how to speak Greek. I couldn't understand her half the time." I joke and we both laugh.

"Loki, do you love Fae?" Balder asked.

"As a friend and that's it." I respond and Fae walks in.

Fae's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"eftychís eíste xýpnioi , Balder!" I say in Greek.

"English woman!" Loki yells.

"Heh. Glad you're awake Balder. let me teach you guys how to speak Greek. Tha sas didáxei ta paidiá pós na miloún elliniká." I tell them. I told them many different words and how to pronounce them.

"This is how you say ceremony. teletí." I tell them.

"teletí." They repeat.

"Fae, how do you know so much Greek?" Balder asks me.

"Most of my family is Greek so they taught me how to. Usually when I'm with my grandma or older family members that only speak Greek, I have conversations with them. My grandpa knows very little Greek, but my grandma is Greek and took a course in high school for it. So that's how I know so much." I explain.

"I can tell. you can talk to the Greeks easily." Balder comments.

"Yeah." Carmen walks in and smiles at us.

"Good. You two are finally awake. Come on Apollo is waiting to start the ending ceremony." Carmen says and I whisper to Balder and Loki that I was going to respond to her in Japanese.

"Tōrai!" I say and she looks at me confused.

"What?" Carmen asks.

"I said coming in Japanese. You should understand it." I tell her and she rolls her eyes.

"Hey! I'm taking Spanish not Japanese!" Carmen yells and smacks me on the back. Balder and Loki come out with me and I go to their boat to let the lanterns go into the sky.

"I'm glad that I have two special friends with me." Balder says and he stands up holding my hand.

"I shall join too!" Loki says and holds my other hand.

"Not you too, Loki." I say and I hold both hands tight.

"Why not?" Balder says and I laugh.

Loki's POV~~~~~~~~~~~

"I still love you, Fae. I know that I broke your heart. And I'm sorry for that. I still have a special place in my heart for you. I will love you till the day I die." I thought of in my head.