No Promises

Everyone leaves DJ and Laurance's dorm and we go to our own dorms. I sneak out of my dorm and go to Loki's. I run to his dorm door and knock on the door. Someone cracks the door open.

"Who's there?" The person says.

"The Dark Fairy." I joke and giggle.

"Who's that?" They ask again.

"The person who's here to talk to Loki." I say which pretty much gives away who it is.

"Carmen? Kaylee? DJ?" They ask.

"No! It's Fae! Why did you say their names?" I ask.

"They threatened Loki and I was wondering if they were here to kill him." The person opens the door more and it was Balder behind the door. We both laugh.

"If they would ever find if Loki and I ever dated then yeah they would come over here and kill him. Then they would go back over to my dorm and they would be like 'looks like Loki's dead! Sorry can't date him!'." I say and Balder laughs.

"Sounds like Carmen would say that." Balder comments and I laugh.

"Do you have a crush on her?" I ask him and punch him in the shoulder.

"No not yet." He answers and I giggle. 

"What's going on here?" Loki comes up behind Balder and pats him on the shoulder.

"Oh it' you." Loki says jokingly and I play along with the game.

"I thought you weren't here." I say seriously and try not to laugh.

"I'm always here. I was just going to go see Carmen." Loki says and I knew he would never see Carmen after what happened earlier.

"Oh really? I was just here to make out with Balder." I say and put Balder in an awkward situation.

"Wait! What?!?!?!?!?!?" Balder says and Loki plays along.

"Wow! I never thought you would ever cheat on me! How dare you!" Loki says sarcasticly.

"You never pay attention to me! You're always with Balder! So that's why I'm gonna make out with him to make you hate him!" I say and pull Balder close to me.

"What?! No!! I'm out of here!" Balder breaks out of my grasp.

"Balder, Fae and I do that all of the time. We joke around when others are around." Loki explains.

"Or was I?" I say and Loki's eyes widen. "I'm just kidding." I tell him and he sighs in relief.

"Okay good. I was getting worried for a second there. You guys never act like that towards each other." Balder says.

"We argue a little bit. Other than that, we just joke around and hang out too much that we don't get tired of each other." I say.

"Okay. I'm going to the school store to get Carmen the flower she likes." Balder says and he waves goodbye. 

"So would you like to come in?" Loki asks flirtatiously.

"Sure!" I answer. He grabs me hand and he brings me to his back patio and we go in his hot tub and hang out.

"So do you know how to play baseball?" I ask Loki as he's cuddling me.

"Kinda. I'm going to go to the library to look at a book on baseball." Loki answers.

"You better not cheat or you're gonna lose me." I warn him.

"No promises." He comments and I give him a look.

"Again. You will lose me." I remind him.

"I know. I have ears. But, if I do lose you, can we at least still be friends?" He asks me.

"Maybe baby~." I say and he tickles me.

"Why 'baby'?" He asks me flirtatiously and I smile at him.

"I don't know." I answer.

"Are we going to prom as dates or not?" Loki asks me and pulls me close to him.

"Yes." I answer and he smirks. Loki pulls me closer to him and he kisses me. It starts to get cold so we get out of the hot tub and go inside to dry off. I run to my dorm and put on a short dress that had a maroon top and cream white bottom. And maroon little boots. (Bottom). I walk back over to Loki's dorm and sit down on his couch with him.

 I walk back over to Loki's dorm and sit down on his couch with him

"So I've been thinking," Loki begins to say.

"What is it?" I ask him. I was kinda nervous because I didn't want to lose him.

"Since, we're going to prom as dates and after it's over and we're going to see if we want to date. How come we don't now?" He explains. My eyes widen and I begin to shake.

"What are you saying?" I ask him. He kisses me passionately and he removes his lips from mine and looks at me. I stared into Loki's grey snake eyes and began to shake even more.

"Why don't we just date now?" He asks.

"..............." I stay quiet and he smiles.

"I know what you're thinking. I know you're nervous and that you don't know what to do. But, here's what I'm saying. Fae Artemis Von Ronsenberg," He says my name and I look up at him.

"Yes?" I ask and shake so bad that I felt like I was either going to pass out or throw up.

"Will you go out with me? I already want to date you. I can't hide it anymore. I want to be more than friends, Fae. We know each other well enough to date. And Fae....I love you......" He says and I stay quiet. I wanted to kiss him right then and there, but somehow couldn't.

"............" I stayed quiet again.

"So Fae," He cups his hands around one of mine. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks and I shake even more and I hug him.

"Yes." I answer and he smiles. I then knew that I fell in love with my best friend.