Abuse

Tsukito and I walk out to the fields to grab straw for decorations. Some of the way was silent after I told him how to make the straw as decorations.

"Is this enough?" I ask him holding some straw.

"Yes this is enough." He answers. We started walking until I slipped on some straw, but Tsukito caught me by holding onto my hand tightly. And he wraps his hand around mine. "It's not safe around here. We should keep walking to the academy like this." He comments and I nod my head.

"So what interests you?" I ask Tsukito curiously.

"Nothing interests me. Only the moon." He answers depressingly.

"Really? If that's what interests you then you should've joined the astronomy club." I comment in encouragement.

"No. Ever since the day I was born my main focus has always been on the moon. That's been the only thing that interests me. And nothing else." He denies.

"Not even love?" I ask and blush. He stops walking and looks at me with his cheeks bright pink.

"I cannot answer that question. Not saying that I am interested or not. It's just I would not like to answer that question at the moment. Why? Does it interest you?" He asks back and I turn even redder.

"I mean yes it does. I have had one ex boyfriend, that now stalks me and is Kaylee's cousin. And I have a boyfriend that is a complete dick to me." I explain and clench my fist.

"What is his name and what does he do to you? If you don't mind me asking." Tsukito asks and I nod my head.

"His name is Garret. What he does to me is horrible. You know how I'm really strong?" I ask Tsukito and he nods.

"Yes I do. I saw you during the invasion against that Shadow Knight. It was very impressive." He compliments.

"Thank you. Anyways. Well he's my only weakness. I'm completely vulnerable to him. I listen to what he says and usually it's horrible. And he hurts me. He slaps me, kicks me, fights me, and insults me and pesters me about the images and all the bad stuff that has happened." I begin to clench my fists even more and tear up.

"Are you going to cry?" Tsukito asks.

"No. When Garret and I started dating he was so nice to me and never wanted to hurt me. Then two weeks later he completly changed into someone else. Someone I didn't like." Tsukito puts his other hand on my shoulder while the hand that was stuck to mine was holding the straw.

"I am no love expert. Nor should I be saying this. But if someone like him is treating you like that, you have to leave him. Cold and dry no matter what. A guy like him shouldn't be treating a girl like you, like that. You're too charismatic, caring, and strong for him to be treating you like that." He explains and I smile at him.

"Thank you. But what I'm afraid of is that if I break up with Garret, what Catlin would do to me." I say and Tsukito looks at me confused.

"What does Catlin have to do with this?" He asks.

"Garret is Catlin's cousin. If I break up with him, I'm afraid that Catlin will put up a fight or not be my friend anymore." I explain.

"So? You're WAY to strong to lose to her. And she can't stop being your friend for breaking up with her cousin. She cares way too much about you. She has to give you your stabilizer when Carmen is holding you off. And you and Carmen are way too close to each other that Catlin can't stay away from her cousin just because of me." Tsukito explains and it lightens up my mood.

"I'm just not sure if she'll understand if I do ever break up with him." I say and we start walking again.

"I'm sure she'll understand you. He beats you for God's sake! You're vulnerable to him! You can't stand against him! Heck, Catlin will probably beat him if she knew this!" Tsukito exclaims.

"She doesn't. But I'll tell her." I say.

"You should. She'll understand. If I tell any of the other guys this, they'll be beating him or try to kill him." I laugh at what Tsukito said and keep walking.

"Tsukito," he looks at me, "thank you. You're a really good friend." I tell him and he smiles.

"Your welcome. Let's finish decorating and get changed into our party clothes." He says and we run to the academy. I had to hold onto his hand tighter because I ran faster than him and afraid he was going to fall.

"Fae, for helping me. Here's this." I look in his hand and it was a necklace with a moon charm on it.

"Thank you so much!" I tell him and immediately put it on. I look up at him and he got closer to me and kissed my forehead.