Shackles

I turn back into a Shadow Knight after Apollo and I heard the voice and had my sword drawn. Then we appear in a room with everyone else that I've met. I turn my head to see if I saw Kaylee because of what Zeus said. I turn my head to my left and see Kylee and Carmen.

"Kaylee! Oh my god you're here!" I turn back to normal and run towards her to give her a hug.

"I knew you were gonna be here! You always get yourself in this kind of trouble!" We embrace and she punches me in the arm. "Carmen where did you find her?" I ask Carmen.

"I saw her fighting that other blue haired guy. The one that made you break a desk." I look around to find him and I saw him standing close to the steps and growl. I grab Carmen and Kaylee and I go back next to Apollo. Then Zeus shows up. And I prepare myself.

"Welcome to the academy. Students." He comments and smirks. "Welcome. I pulled together the gods that struggle the most. And the only humans here that have titles. " I growl loudly that makes Carmen and Kaylee hold my arms to make me not attack Zeus.

"So the reason why you summoned me and my friends here is just because we have titles?! My mom has a goddamn title! Shyla Queen of Wolves! Have you heard of her?!" Carmen puts her hand on my collarbone and squeezes it to make me sit down and to calm down. He smirks back at me.

"Yes I have but she has too many things to worry about." I scream and almost get out of Carmen and Kaylee's grasp when Apollo helps them out and Balder runs down to help also with that red haired guy behind him. Then the lilac haired guy puts the rabbit down and grabs my collar bone.

"Now here are their names." He clears his throat and I shake everyone off of me when I saw Carmen with my stabilizing syringe.

"Cut the crap!" The blue haired guy yells.

"Japanese god of the sea, Susanoo. Japanese god of the moon, Tsukuyomi." I turn around to see who that was and it was the lilac haired guy. "Norse god of light, Balder. God of fire, Loki." The guy standing next to Balder with the red hair was Loki.

Cute name for the god of fire.

"God of thunder, Thor." I saw that it was the guy with the more aqua blue hair.  "Greek god of the Underworld, Hades." I turned and saw that it was the guy standing by a pillar the one that was all dark and mysterious. "God of fertility, Dionysos. And god of the sun, Apollo."  Apollo gives Zeus a bad look like he wanted to leave.

"Here are the humans." Carmen, Kaylee, and I prepare ourselves.

"Princess of the Shadow Lord, Carmen." Carmen looked pissed but controlled herself.  "Shadow of Irene, Kaylee." I look at Kaylee surprised. I never knew that her father had the shadow of Irene. But Kaylee  IS  the "Shadow of Irene". Kaylee looks down at the ground like she was ashamed of her title. But Carmen calmed her down.

"And lastly, the strongest human here," I look up at him clenching my fist and my eyes turning red. "Fae the Forcible." Everyone could see that my veins were popping out of my skin. Apollo grabbed my collar bone and squeezed it but I slapped his hand away. Carmen and Kaylee grab me and put just barely a little bit my stabilizer in my arm and they had me sit down.

"You really think that we're gonna do as you say? HAHAHAHA! Even that Fae girl doesn't even want to be here!" I turn around and saw that Loki said that I smile and he smiles back at me that makes me turn back around.

"You're the one behind this?! Return my brother and I to our world! Or else...." Susanoo says.

"Taste the fires of hell." Loki threatens. He laughs devilishly and jumps over us to attack. Susanoo lunges to also help attack Zeus. But Zeus called upon lightning and both Loki and Susanoo fall back. Loki lands on this feet and I lunge to catch Susanoo . I get ubder him for him to stand up and he gives me a dirty look. I growl and sweep his feet making him fall to the ground hard.