Alive and Game Plan

"You're alive?!?!?!" I yell and burst out crying.

"More than alive, Fae." I fall to my knees crying with tears of joy. He gets down to my level and he hugs me tight.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!" I cry out and cry on his shoulder excessively.

"Shhhhh. Shhhhhh. It's alright I'm here. I'm here for you." Laurance says and he rubs the back of my head. I keep on crying and I bury my face onto his shoulder and keep on crying and crying.

"I just can't believe it. You're actually alive." I choke up and I could feel tears running down my back. I look up at him and he was crying too.

"I would NEVER leave your side, Lil Sissy." He calls me by the nickname that he's called me since I was born. I look at him and hug him again.

"I know you wouldn't, LaLa." I say his nickname back that I called him for the longest time until I could pronounce his name right. We let go of each other and DJ stood in one place in shock. He covered his mouth. Laurance walked over to him and stood in front of him. DJ stood there for a good bit and Laurance smiled at him. DJ latched onto Laurance tightly. He began to cry and Laurance rubbed the back of his head and comforted him.

"I'm alive. Thank you for taking care of Fae while I was gone." DJ and Laurance let go of each other and DJ smiled at Laurance and he smiled back.

"No problem. It's my job." DJ thanked and we got back to our game plan.

"Guys, inform me on the game plan when I come back out. I'm going to go summon Zahra." Kaylee informs us and we nod. Victoria's mood skyrocketed because her twin sister has been dead for about a month now back in our world.

"Okay here are the positions everyone will be at:

Me: Pitcher and Catcher

Carmen: Catcher and Pitcher

Kaylee: First Base and Third Base 

Victoria: Shortstop and Third Base

Tavisha: Third Base and Right Field

DJ: Second Base and Center Field

Zahra: Second Base and Center Field

Laurance: First Base and Right Field

Yui: Left Field

Those are the positions. Anybody have any questions?" I ask.

"Yeah. What should I do? I never played baseball before." Yui asks.

"Have you ever played softball?" Carmen asks.

"Yes. I've always played left field." Yui answers.

"It's pretty much the same thing, but no face masks and the infield is much bigger." I say.

"Okay." I say.

"I've never been a coach before, so if I mess something up. Tell me." I tell my brothers and they nod.

"Why did you tell them?" Yui asks me.

"We've coached baseball teams before." DJ responds. Yui nods her head yes and we move on. 

"Okay so. Since, the gods have never played baseball or ever played a sport besides tennis for some people. They're either going to make up rules or cheat, so if they play like that, we'll play dirty ourselves. I know for people that I've played with before, we've never cheated. But, we gonna need too if they play dirty themselves." I explain.

"So what? Would we need to call what pitches we would do?" Carmen asks.

"Probably. I'll have Mr. Thoth be umpire and/or read a book on baseball." I answer.

"Alright. I like the way we might play." Victoria commented.

"Only you would say that. But, I would have to agree with Veronica on this." Tavisha comments.

"I would say that we would all have to agree with you guys." DJ agrees.

"What should we do when we play dirty?" Victoria asks.

"I yell 'coming down'! Then either Carmen or I will pitch much faster." I say. Then Kaylee walks out with Zahra behind her. Victoria stands up and begins to cry. She stood there in shock. Zahra looks at her sister and smiles.

"I missed you, Black Kitty." Zahra says and she smiles at Victoria. Victoria latches onto Zahra and began to cry.

"You're back. I missed you so much!" Victoria chokes up.

"I did too. Since Hades is surprisingly nice enough, he lets me out of the Underworld to come see you and check on you." Zahra says.

"Hades? The Underworld? I thought you were in the Nether." Victoria says letting go of Zahra.

"Since Dad is down in the Nether and I had just recently died, I had a choice to either go to the Nether and never see Dad or you or Mom ever again or go to the Underworld and when you and Mom both die we all go to the Irene dimension. So I chose the Underworld and Hades lets me out of the Underworld and roam the Overworld." Zahra explains.

"So what did we miss?" Kaylee asks.

"We went over positions and since the gods have never played baseball or a sport besides tennis. They're gonna try to make up rules or cheat. So if that's what they do then we'll play dirty ourselves. When we're ready to play dirty then I'll call 'coming down' then whose ever pitching will pitch much faster. Since Mr. Thoth likes me TOO much I'll let him be the umpire and have him read a book on it." I explain.

"Sounds like Victoria liked that idea." Zahra says and we all laugh.

"I do. How long will you be able to stay here?" Victoria asks.

"Until we get out of this tabletop garden." Zahra answers.

"Speaking of the game before prom. Are you gonna be going with anyone?" I ask.

"I barely know anyone here. I was thinking about going with Hades, but I had a feeling that Victoria will be going with him. So I might talk to Dionysus or Thor." Zahra answers.

"Maybe not Thor because Fae and him got into it a few weeks ago so. I wouldn't do that." Kaylee warns.

"I don't really care if Zahra goes with him or not. Him and I are cool. We just leave each other alone." I explain.

"Oh. Okay. I never knew that. Then, Zahra you can go with him if you want." Kaylee tells Zahra.

"Okay. When is the game?" Zahra asks.

"In a couple days. I'll try to stay away from Loki. But no promises." I joke.

"FAE!" Carmen, Kaylee, and DJ yell.

"YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!!" Kaylee yells.

"Again. No promises." I say.

"FAE!!!!!!!!!!!" They yell again.