The Moon

I wake up and see that Tsukito fell asleep on the side of my bed.

"Hey get up." I tap his head. He lifts up his head and still had really sleepy eyes. It was cute.

"It's morning already?" He stretches and I get off of my bed and make my way over to my dresser.

"Did you get enough rest?" He asks me.

"Yeah I got too much rest actually." I grab a crop top and a pair of shorts and turn around and saw that Tsukito was behind me.

"Do you need help getting dressed?" He begins to pull my shirt up.

"No! I can get dressed myself! I'm good!" I yell very quickly and yank my shirt back down "too far" and he almost saw my boobs. I squeak and put my shirt back to normal.

"Uh. Can you please leave my room real quick while I get ready?" I ask him.

"Of course. A girl always needs her privacy." I thank him and he walks outside my door and I put on my favorite crop top/ tank top when I first got here. It says "It Is What It Is" and put on a pair of shorts. I leave my room and saw Kaylee and Tsukito talking about the colors of their hair.

"Hey, I like the color of your hair. It's mine and Fae's favorite color!" She compliments.

"Thank you. Your's is very creative. The blue, purple, and pink all in one color. It's very extravagant."

(Here's the color of Kaylee's hair).

(Here's the color of Fae's hair).

"If Fae's favorite color is purple, then why is it blue?" Tsukito asks

"I can answer that question." I come down the stairs and stand next to him.

"Okay. Then answer the question." He says.

"It's from my dad and grandpa. My mom got blue hair from a new power she got. I don't know if that affected me or not." Carmen, Kaylee, and I all laugh about it.

"Come on let's head to class so we won't be late." Carmen tells us and we all leave the dorm. While we were walking I felt something grab my hand and hold it. I looked down and saw that Tsukito was holding it. I didn't know how to react so I let him keep holding onto my hand.