Jerseys and Pitching

I walked out of my bedroom and realized that we needed jerseys for the game tomorrow. I then got changed back to normal and decided not to go on the roof. I ran out of my dorm room and over to my brothers' dorm room to see if DJ made the jerseys. I burst in through the door.

"DJ! I yell and burst through his door and Laurance puts his hands on his head and DJ stands up in fear.

"My door!" DJ yells and I pick up the door and set it on the wall.

"Don't worry I'll fix it later." I say and try to catch my breath.

"What was SO important that you just HAD to break down our door?!" Laurance asks rudely.

"DJ, did you make the jerseys?" I ask him.

"Yeah. They're in my----" I run up their steps into DJ's room and snatch one of the jerseys. I run back down the stairs and ask DJ about the "Von Ronsesnberg" jerseys.

"Who's is this?" I ask him and hold up one of our jerseys and show it to him.

"That one is yours. Mine has the number 26 on the back. Laurance's has the number 43 on the back." DJ responds.

"Okay. Does everybody's jersey have their last name on the back?" I ask him.

"Yes they all do. Even the gods." He answers.

"What team name are they going for?" I ask DJ.

"They told me that they want to be the Shackles." DJ answered.

"Our team name is the championship name?" I ask.

"Yes. The 'Ru'an Knights' are back. Let's just hope we aren't rusty. Especially, yours and Carmen's pitching. That's what's probably gonna get us the worse if you guys can't pitch." DJ explains.

"Yeah. I'll have me and Carmen practice pitching later." I respond.

"You better. Your guys' pitching could be what brings us down if you don't practice." DJ reminds me.

"I know! Can I take the jerseys to the girls?" I ask DJ.

"Sure. You were going to anyways." DJ says and I thank him and head to my dorm.

"Wait! Can you take these jerseys to the gods?" DJ asks me.

"Yeah. I'll come back over after I give our jerseys to the girls." I say and run to my dorm and the girls looked at me.

"I have our jerseys!" I shout and they all stand up in excitement.

"Carmen here's yours. Your last name is Lord and your number is 18." I give Carmen her jersey.

"Thanks!" I give her, her hat, pants, and cleats.

"Falcon Claw and your number is 87." I give Kaylee her jersey and she takes her hat, pants, and cleats also.

"Ro'Meave and your number is 19." I give Tavisha her jersey and the other stuff.

"Ro'Meave and your numbers are 56 and 12." I give Zahra and Victoria their jerseys.

"And Kusanagi and your number is 76." I say and give Yui her jersey and her other stuff.

"What's our team name?" Yui asks me.

"We're the Ru'an Knights. It was our championship name." I answer.

"What is the gods name?" Carmen asks.

"They're the Shackles." I answer.

"We also need to practice pitching later if we can." I remind her and she nods her head. I leave my dorm and go back over to DJ's dorm and grab the gods' jerseys and go to the Greek gods dorm first. I knock on their door and Dionysus answers the door.