A Twist

After three days we all seemed prepared. I was nervous because I never got a role this huge before. I had to remember so many lines and motions. I didn't know how to react. It was an hour before the play started and I felt like I was about to pass out. I was sitting in front of a mirror and did my makeup.

"Hey, will you be alright?" Carmen walks in and asks me.

"I don't know. I never had this many lines before." I say and I turn really pale then back to my normal skin color. Carmen runs over to me quick and puts not much stabilizer in my arm.

"If you want to, someone else can take the role of Cinderella." Carmen suggests and I deny it. Loki walks into my dressing room and stands at the door.

"Where's my little star?" Loki says and he walks over to me and I smile.

"Will you be alright?" He asks me.

"Yeah. Let's get in our places." I say and Loki stops me.

"I planned something during the play. You'll think it's awesome!" Loki tells me and I look at him.

"What did you do?" I ask him.

"You'll see later. Don't tell anyone else. It's a surprise." Loki says skipping out of my dressing room and I walk onto the stage and we get in our places. (Stage narration and this is Fae's Pov.)

---Scene 1---

"Papa, please. You'll be alright. Let me help you." Cinderella begs and holds her father's hand as he slowly dies.

"Daughter, please. While I am gone, please get along with your step-mother and step-sisters." Cinderella's father asks. Cinderella turns and looks at her step-mother and step-sisters and they look at her disgusted.

"Don't worry, Dear. We'll make sure she stays in line." The evil step-mother says.

"Daughter, please get along with them. I'm afraid my time is done." Cinderella's father dies in her hands and she begins to cry.

"Papa!" Cinderella begins to cry and she looks back at her step-mother and step-sisters. They throw her dirty, old, raggedy clothes.

"Well? Your work starts here child." The evil step-mother says and Cinderella looks down at the clothes and leaves to her room to get changed.

---End of Scene 1---

"Well. I'm done here!" Dionysus says as we walk off the stage.

"D.D. don't just slack off because you're not on." Apollo says.

"Hey good job out there. My role is also done. I'll get everything else ready." Carmen tells me and I go to my dressing room and get changed.

"Where's Loki? He should be on soon." Apollo asks me and I shrug my shoulders.

"Fools. I'm not the kind of guy that's alright with being the servant." Loki says.

---Scene 2---

"Cinderella, are you done with your chores yet?" One of the step-sisters ask.

"Not yet, Sister." Cinderella responds.

"Then if you're not done with your chores then you won't be able to go to the brawl."

"It's ball not brawl." I whisper and correct Takeru.

"Er---- I mean you won't be able to go to the lame----amazing ball tonight. HO HO HO HO!" The other sister laughs and they leave to go to the ball.

"Why? Why can't I go to the ball?" Cinderella asks herself and falls to her knees.

"Cinderella! Cinderella!" A voice calls out. Cinderella looks up and sees someone floating down from the sky.