Dates

"Fae!" Balder yells and I stop in my tracks and turn around.

"Yes?" I ask nervously.

"I won't be going to prom with you." Balder tells me and my eyes widen.

"Really? Then who are you going with?" I ask.

"I'm going to be asking Carmen to go with me. She looks like she would like to go." Balder says.

"That's great! I'm sure you guys would do great!" I tell him and he kisses my hand and he runs to Carmen. I saw him ask her and she nodded her head yes and hugged him.

"Von Ronsenberg." I turn around and see Tsukito.

"Hey!" I greet and he waves.

"Do you think Kaylee would like me asking her out to go with me?" Tsukito asks me.

"Yes. She's one of the most unique girls in mine, hers, and Carmen's school. But, no one ever asks her out to anything. She'll be absolutely ecstatic if you ask her out." I tell him.

"Okay then. I'll go ask her." He turns around and he walks to Kaylee and I see them talking.

"Wow. Looks like there's a lot of people being asked out for prom here huh?" I get frightened and turn around and see Victoria.

"Victoria!" I hug her and she hugs me back. I then see our good friend Tavisha.

"Tavi!" I hug them both and see another girl talking to Takeru.

"How did you guys get here?" I ask and Tavisha looks at Victoria.

"We got summoned here. Apparently Zeus needed more students." Tavisha tells me and I smile and hug them again.

"Do you know everyone here yet?" I ask and they nod.

"Yeah. When we would walk around we would see the gods and talk to them." Tavisha explains and I look at Victoria who is under Hades' arm hugging him.

"She looks excited to be here I'm guessing." I say and Tavisha nods.

"I know. I would try to get those two away from each other, but I can't." Tavisha and I both laugh and we hug one more time.

"Hey Taffy!" Apollo says and waves to her.

"Hey Apollodoof!" Tavisha and him seemed like they knew each other very well.

"I'm guessing that you guys are going to prom together." I say and Apollo nods.

"Of course Fae!" Apollo responds and they walk away and I felt alone because everyone had a date to prom, but me.

"Hey Kitten~." I look next to me and see Loki. He has his arm around my shoulders and I smile.

"Do you have a date to prom?" I ask and he looks at me smiling.

"Yes." He answers and I look at the ground disappointed.

"Who then?" I ask and he smiles.

"You of course!" Loki says and I smile and we embrace. I felt happy that I was going with him through everything that has happened here.

 I felt happy that I was going with him through everything that has happened here