The Unbelievable

(a week later).

Come on Fae! Come hang out with me, Kaylee, Victoria, and Tavisha. We're really worried about you since you're taking this the hardest. We want you to take your mind off of some things. So do you want to join?- 11:46

Hey, Fae. We haven't seen you yet.... I hope you'll come by my house later to hang out with us....- 1:09

Fae, come on! You can't be hiding in your room again! You need to get out of your solitude and hang out with people! We all know that you miss Loki A LOT, but you're going to have to realize that he might not be alive anymore. I miss Balder a lot myself and I hung out with Kaylee to get my mind off of it. I know that he was the right guy for you and you might never see him again, but you need to get through your head that you'll never see him again. Just be happy that he sacrificed his life for yours. You've been hiding in your room ever since we've gotten back and you haven't eaten for 3 weeks! I hope that you haven't stopped eating because of Garret. Come on Fae please just do something that'll get your mind off of everything. -Carmen. -5:50

I haven't answered any texts from Carmen or Kaylee since we've gotten back, They knew that I was having a hard time getting used to not having them here, but everyone's even more worried that I haven't eaten anything for three weeks. My parents have hired a therapist for me because they're so worried. The therapist would come every weekend and they would sit in my room and hear me out. She would sit in there for about an hour. I wouldn't talk to her, give her any sign, or even make eye contact with her. Everyone's became hopeless for me and that I'll never get better. My mom just brings me in snack foods and I still won't eat them. The only people that would really understand was the people who were at the academy with me. Then my brothers gave more information about what happened there and they would now come talk to me.

"Hey, Fairy. Do you want to talk about what happened?" I look to my door and see my mom walk in and she had a smile on her face. She even had the dumplings that Tsukito and I made together for the Moon Gazing party.

"Those dumplings.....Tsukito and I.....made together......" I say and stare at them.

"Your brothers told me about that and they said that they're really good. So I wanted to bring to something for you to eat and so that maybe we can talk." My mom says and I smile at her. I take a dumpling and shove it into my mouth.

"The Japanese god of the moon, Tsukito, and I got in a situation where my good friend (now boyfriend) Loki got out these rings that make our hands stuck together. They're called lovers rings and you had to understand each other from the heart for the rings to break. Tsukito, had to make preparations for a Moon Gazing party, so I had to help him out and help get ready for them. Him and I made these same dumplings and I got hungry and he fed me one. Then after I had gotten changed and we stared walking to the party and he said to me, 'I wouldn't want to be with anyone else in this situation, but you, Fae Von Ronsenberg.' and he then kissed me. When we got to the party we talked a little bit and then the rings broke off. I then jumped my friend while I ran in heels. He then hugged me and we were cool." I explained and laughed.

"You ran in heels?! Wow! Running that race in heels didn't stop you there." My mom commented and my phone went off again. I looked at it and it was an unknown number.

Hey Fae! It's Yui Kusanagi! From the academy, Carmen and Kaylee were able to give me their numbers and they told me what's going on and I asked them for your number to check on you. Text me back if you get this.- just now

"Who was that?" My mom asked.

"A girl that I met at the academy. Then there was Apollo the Greek god of the Sun. He taught me how to use a bow and was there to help if I lost control of myself or had a hard time with something. His dead girlfriend kept on trying to talk to him, but he couldn't understand her. We had exams in a couple days and pulled together a study group. Him and I went to go get snacks and when we got back I saw an image of his girlfriend seeing their future. He came up behind me and said, 'I was so scared, I thought you had vanished. Stay with me forever.' I asked him to let go of me and he said never. I couldn't break free of his grasp and started to cry. That's when people were coming down the steps and I screamed for help. The Norse god of light, Japanese god of the sea, and Loki were able to get me out of his grasp and I went straight to the Norse god of light and latched onto him. Loki hugged me and he sent me back up to the private study room. That night, his dead girlfriend came to me and asked for assistance so she can talk to Apollo. She took over my body to talk to him. Then everything was great after that." I explained.

"Is there anymore?" My mom asked me and I nod my head.

"Then there's the Norse god of Light, Balder. Him and Loki are very great friends and had one fight. Loki couldn't have me and Balder get close to each other because of him also being the god of destruction. He was going to kiss me then Loki stopped him from kissing me. Then Balder went into a trance and had cut my throat. I was fine after going to the nurse's office and getting bandaged up. Loki said that he didn't love me even though I made out with him twice in an alleyway, kissed him so many times, and hugged him so many times! He then told me why he said that to Balder. I taught them how to speak Greek and tricked them with some Japanese words. On the last day Loki had to kill Balder or he would become the god of destruction and destroy all worlds. I helped them fight Balder and we won then we got sent back here." I explains and began to cry. My mom moves over to me and comforts me.

"Then your boyfriend?" She asks and I nod my head.

"Yeah. Loki the Norse god of fire. In the beginning he was my best friend. He was there when I had an image and couldn't get myself out of my screaming. I lost control of myself there and was stronger than usual and he got me out of that. He asked me out to prom and we started dating before that. I have so many memories of him that I can't forget because I miss him so much. When Loki was about to stab Balder, but he would still live. He told me, 'Fae, thank you. Thank you for being there for all of us, None of us would survive this place without you. You're strong, stubborn, and you care about everyone. You won't let others take your pain that you have to suffer. You give yourself the strength to fight everyone who despises your friends and family. You don't care whether someone likes you or not. You still stand up for them. I'm glad I asked you out. And very honored to have a girlfriend like you.' Then when they sent us back he said, 'And this will be my last memory to both me and you, for now.' and he kissed me. I didn't want to leave him! I hate to say it Mom, but I slept with him. And I wanted to stay and help because they could've possibly die there and I wouldn't ever see him again!" I busted out crying and my mom comforted me even more.

"It's alright, Fairy. You were the same age as me when I first slept with a guy." My mom says then the doorbell rings.

"I'm going to go see whose there and I'll be right back. Okay?" She says and I nod my head.

Shyla's POV~~~~~~~

"Hello? Who are you guys?" I ask the men standing in front of me.

"We're the gods from the academy. I'm Fae's boyfriend. Could you just tell her to come outside?" The man with the red hair asks.

"Sure. Let me go get her." I say.

Fae's POV~~~~~~~

"Fae, someone I think you're gonna want to see is here. Come on." My mom says and I get up and walk to the front door and walk out of it. I look around then look over on my front yard was the person I needed most.

"LOKI!!!" I scream and run towards him. He ran up towards me with open arms and I jumped up and latched onto him.

"OH MY IRENE!!! YOU KEPT YOUR PROMISE!!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!" I say and start crying.

"I missed you too, Fairy."