Telling Someone

After Loki asked me out and we talked a little bit, I left his dorm and began to go to mine. He stopped me after I left his dorm room door.

"Since we're dating now. We can only tell one person." Loki tells me and I nod.

"Who are you telling?" I ask him.

"I'm actually going to tell Apollo, Balder, and Tsukito since they're all in love with you. I don't want you to be in an awkward situation because of that." Loki explains.

"Well let me come with you because I would still like to be very good friends with them." I say.

"I will. I'll let you know when I'm going to go tell them. Who are you telling?" He asks me.

"I don't know. Definitely, not my brothers or Carmen and Kaylee. They'll all kill us both. Probably, Victoria, Tavisha, Yui, or Zahra. Probably, Zahra or Tavisha." I respond.

"You can tell them both if you want." Loki says.

"Okay. And we're also breaking the rule of us telling one person." I remind him and we both laugh.

"Yeah. I guess we are." Loki comments and I see Balder walking over with Carmen's flowers in his hands.

"Hey Balder!" I say and hug him.

"Hey Fae! I got Carmen's flowers. Do you think she'll like them?" Balder asks me.

"Yes! They're her favorites right?" I ask and take a close look at them.

"Yes they are. And Fae can you please not tell Carmen this?" Balder asks me.

"Tell her what?" I ask.

"That I think I'm in love with her." Balder admits. I gasp and smile.

"I knew it!" I yell and Loki comes up behind me and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! She might hear you! And Loki thank you for telling me that you and Fae will be dating ahead of time." Balder thanks Loki and I smile.

"We just started. Since we're going as dates to prom. I thought that we should start dating now." Loki says and Balder smiles.

"Should I tell the other guys?" Balder asks.

"Just only Apollo and Tsukito. Make sure that they don't tell anyone." Loki assures.

"I will. Can I tell Carmen?" Balder asks.

"NO!" Loki and I both yell. We look at each other in surprise.

"SHE'LL KILL BOTH ME AND LOKI!!!!" I yell and Balder backs up a little bit.

"Kaylee? DJ? Laurance?" Balder asks and I shake my head no aggressively.

"No! They'll kill both me and Loki like Carmen! I'm going to tell Zahra and Tavisha. I can't tell Victoria because she'll run her mouth when she's talking to Hades." I say and Balder nods his head and him and Loki go to their dorm. I run to mine and walk in. I see Tavisha, Zahra, Carmen, Kaylee, and Victoria sitting down on the couch or dining room table doing something.

"What did I say about sitting on the couch?" I ask and Carmen, Zahra, and Kaylee jump off of it and sit at the dining table. Victoria stays on the couch and shrugs.

"Thank you for reminding us. And why did you go to another dorm room?" Tavisha asks and Carmen and Kaylee look at me and get ready to lunge at me.

"I went to Loki's dorm and him and I hung out and talked a little bit. We talked about baseball." I lied.

"Did you tell him about our plan?" Carmen asks.

"No. I asked him if he was going to cheat and he said no promises." I answer. Kaylee then runs up to me and pins me on the wall and made me very uncomfortable.