Mental

"How did this happen?" I ask Loki.

"I don't know. I was gonna go see what you were doing and hang out with you but then something screeched and something tiny and demonic looking thing attacked me and it slashed me on the ar----" I pulled Loki's sleeve up and saw the scratches of a Demon Imp.

"Is there anything else on you that it attacked?" I ask concerningly observing the scratches.

"One on my stomach and then that's it---" I unbutton and look at his rock hard abs and saw the scratches. It looked worse than his arm.

"Hold still." I tell him and I cover my hands over his scars and press down and this flash of light came out of my hands and fixed his scars.

"Do you know who did this? Fae?" I remove my hands from his stomach and observe the scars and noticed that my hands were covered in blood.

"Fae?" Loki says my name again and I stare at my hands then pass out.

"FAE!" I heard Loki cry then he called for Apollo, Balder, and Thor to help him get me to the nurse's office. Then I saw him. I saw the Demon Warlock in my thoughts.

"You can't save everyone, Fae. It can kill you." He laughs and fades from my thoughts. I knew that at some point while I was here I will die and possibly kill everyone else .