Divine Warriors

----TIME SKIP------

"Tell us about Irene, the Divine Warriors, and your relationship with her." Loki asks me.

"Okay. Irene is a legendary warrior and very powerful person. Her and her group called the Divine Warriors fought the Shadow Lords. And very soon Enki. Enki was in love with Irene, but she was in love with Shad the Destroyer. When Enki told Irene that he was in love with her, she was surprised because he showed no motion or emotion to her that he was in love with her. They were great friends until that day. Irene rejected him and told Enki that she was in love with someone else. Enki asked who it was and she said that it was his best friend. He grew furious and attacked him. They fought and fought until Irene resigned him from the Divine Warriors and sent him to the Nether. Enki is now the person everyone is terrifyingly afraid of. He's gone to the over world and  tortured and killed people in front of other's eyes. He's even made people's small children into either Shadow Knights, demons, or strange dangerous creatures and forced them to kill everyone. Irene tried to get him to stop, but he wouldn't. Very soon Enki made an attack on the Divine Warriors when they weren't expecting it. This war was called the 'War of the Divines'. It happened 2 years ago. Irene had called upon me, my mother, father, brothers, Aphmau, and so many more people to help out. It was a cold hard war. A lot of blood was spilled, but everyone survived. When I tried to kill Enki, I got him in a position where he couldn't move, then he gave me a horrific pain that was impossible to bear. I screamed and Irene tried reasoning with him but it didn't work. My parents eventually had saved me. It was hard for Irene because Enki had killed Shad with his own hands. Irene was heartbroken and felt betrayed that her old friend/former warrior would kill her lover/his best friend/a fellow warrior. Enki had no care for what he did. The only thing that hit him hard was seeing the woman he loved scream and cry because he killed the man she loved. It killed him, he wanted to go back there and comfort her, but he knew that she hated him now. I haven't seen Irene since Shad's funeral." I explain to them Irene's story.

(Irene crying).

"Wow. That war sounded harsh." Balder commented.

"It was. I've never seen so much blood and so many dying bodies in my life." Carmen says.

"That was a little bit more than the bomb in Meteli." Laurance comments.

"Tell us about the Divine Warriors." Loki says.

"The Divine Warriors is a group of supernatural/powerful human beings brought together as one group to fight. The Divine Warriors have fought the Shadow Knights many many times for about 900 years now. When I turned 8 years old, while I was asleep I saw myself in the Irene dimension in front of Irene's church. When I walked inside I met all of the Divine Warriors. Expect Enki because I already knew him well enough. Anyways, when I walked in they all had open arms and were very kind. Irene talked to me to see if I needed help about what was going on with the Demon Warlock and Enki. I told her no and she sent me back. No one believed me that I saw Irene the Matron. Then when I was 13 years old she knew that the images became worse and she knew something bad was going to happen so she called me back up to the church." I stopped because no else knew a secret that I never told them.

"So that's it?" Apollo asks.

"No there's more! Right?" Kaylee asks me.

"Fae, tell us more." Loki asks.

"I never wanted to tell you guys this. But when I was called up there she said that she's seen me fight others and she's seen how I've reacted to the images and she wants to help out with it." I stopped again and took in a deep breath.

"Keep going." Loki says.

"The Divine Warriors rewarded me as their head warrior." I tell them and they all looked at me weird.

"We already knew that! There has to be something else!" Takeru says.

"Tell us more." Carmen says.

"Fae, there's something that you're not telling us. What's going on?" DJ asks me.

"They made me into their co-head Divine Warrior. They called me 'Fae the Dark Warrior'." I tell them. I look up and everyone's jaws dropped and everyone looked happy for me.

"So that's why you have that mark on your shoulder blade." Tsukito says.

"Yeah. They said that is something would happen to Irene I have to take her place." I tell them.

"Fae! Why would you not tell us?! This is huge! You should be happy about this!" DJ says.

"I am still very honored to be a co-head Divine Warrior. Only mom and dad know this. It is a pretty big step for this, but I just feel like I'm not the right person for this." I tell them.

"Fae, do you even know how strong you are? You're the perfect person for it!" Balder says and I smile.

"Okay I guess. You guys can't tell anyone! Or I'll kill you. Literally." I warn them and they nod their heads.

"Fae, this is huge! You're a Divine Warrior! You'll be well known in no time!" Carmen tells me and I nod. What they don't know is that I'm gonna take jurassic measures while here. I'm going to try and kill Enki. For good this time.

 For good this time