The Light and Dark

We get finished with breakfast and I wander around the school and play around on my phone.

"Fae!" I turn around and see Balder running towards me.

"Hey Balder!" I say and wave to him.

"Hey----" Balder trips and falls on top of me again.

"Ow. Ugh what happened?" I say and everything was blurry.

"Oh I'm so sorry! Here let me get your glasses." I saw that Balder grabbed my glasses and put them back on my face.

"Thank you.  A lot." I stand up with Balder and he holds and examines my hands.

"Your hands are so tiny. It's quite adorable." Balder says and I just stand there. Balder begins to hold my hands and I blush.

"Uh what are you doing?" I ask nervously.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." Balder says and holds my hand.

"Balder!" Loki says and pushes us away from each other. I fall on my bad knee and it begins to hurt.

"OW!" I yell and Loki ignores me till I sweep his legs.

"Loki, that was dangerous and you injured Fae. I want you to apologize to her." Balder demands.

"He doesn't need to right now. I just swept him, so that's my payback to him for hurting my bad knee." I rub my knee and look at Loki.

"You never told me that you had a bad knee!" Loki yells.

"Yes I did!" I yell back.

"Anyways, Balder I'm making BBQ for lunch. Do you want to join?" Loki asks me.

"Sure I guess. You owe me anyways. Let me go to my dorm----" Balder grabs my hand and we go to the BBQ.

"Or we can do this." I joke. I turn my head around and see Loki giving me a dirty look.

------TIME SKIP TO BALDER AND LOKI'S ARGUEMENT-----

After a whole day of Loki getting in mine and Balder's conversations, separating us, and pushing me it was finally over. I was walking to my dorm to use Kaylee's knee brace for (obviously) my knee. Then I hear Loki and Balder arguing.

"Loki, what's up with you today? I know that you wouldn't ever do that to Fae. You guys are really close." Balder says.

"Balder, why are you making a scary face?" Loki asks.

"Loki, that's enough. I'm being serious here." Balder says.

"Serious?" Loki says.

"Why are you being so mean to Fae?" Balder asks.

"Why are you so concerned about her?" Loki asks and I knew that he was getting very angry.

"Because she's special to me." Balder replies.

"How's she special to you?" Loki asks.

"My powers don't effect her. She's kind-hearted, caring, strong, independent, and charismatic. She puts others before her. Like when during the invasion Carmen tried to protect us, but couldn't. We were all about to die until Fae came in and blocked the other Shadow Knight's sword. I know she lost control of herself that day, but she can't help it. Fae has never, even if she wanted to, hurt any of us. Yes, she has a bad temper, but she can over come that. She knows that we care about her. She's different, Loki." Balder looks at Loki and Loki looked surprised.

"She's special to you huh? Well you were my special one, Balder." Loki leaves and Balder stands there alone. I run to my dorm and put on the knee brace and carry the basket of decorations to my booth with the Greek gods.

"Hey Kitten~!" I see and hear Loki yell.

"Hey Loki!" I say and he stands in front of me.

"Do you need help carrying that?" He asks.

"No I'm good----" Loki grabs the basket anyways.

"Great that I can help!" Loki says.

"Sooooo, how have you been? We haven't had a conversation just us in a while." I tell him.

"I've been good. How about you?" Loki asks.

"Other than the probably broken knee cap and not being able to see, I've been doing good." I joke and we both laugh.

"I'm gonna remember this." Loki says.

"Yeah me too. I'm working on making a lot of memories here. Me and you have WAY too many memories of each other. I'm trying to talk to Hades a little bit more. And I'm trying to get used to this shackle. I don't want to graduate though. I like it here. Being with you guys, it's fun. When we graduate we'll never see each other again." I say and Loki drops the basket of decorations.

"Is that so?....." Loki grabs my wrist and we go between two booths that made an alleyway.

"Loki, what are you doing?" I ask nervously.

"Until graduation....." Loki says. And I repeated him.

"We should get together......." I repeated what he said again and I begin to shake. I had a feeling of what he was meaning and it made me worried.

"And make some 'Special Memories'....." Loki said and I felt like I was going to fall down.

"I know what you mean. And I can't." I tell him.

"Yeah. And why not?" He asks and I shake even more.

"I'm afraid that I'll hurt you." I tell him.

"That doesn't matter to me." Loki says. He leans closer to me and I wrap my arms around his neck and we kiss. I soon let him have access to my mouth and we made out.

We remove our lips from each other and Loki looks at me

"Do that again." Loki says and we make out again. We removed our lips from each other again and leave the alleyway. I walk over to my booth and see Balder there.

"Hey Balder!" I say and he looks at me disappointed.

"Follow me." Balder grabs my wrist and he walks me over to the side of the school and I stand in front of a pillar.

"Balder, what are you doing?" I ask him.

"What do you think of me?" Balder asks and my eyes widen.

"What?!" I say.

"Is your love for Loki getting in between us?" Balder asks.

"WHAT!? No!" I say. Luckily it was dark enough that Balder couldn't see how red my face was.

"That's a lie." Balder says.

"No it's not!" I tell him.

"I'm going to do something that'll make you only think of me and no one else." Balder says and he leans close to me.

"What?! Balder what are you doing?" I say and he almost kisses me.

"Balder!" I hear Loki yell and he pushes Balder back.

"Loki!" Balder says.

"Why... Why Balder?" Loki asks.

"Loki....." I say and he ignores me.

"Only look at me, Balder!" Loki yells and Balder looks at him with an ugly look.

"You....."Loki says.

"You belong to me!"