Feelings

"Like what on the roof?!" Kaylee yells and her eyes turn black.

"Nothing! He was making a joke! When him and I were hanging out on the roof I fell on him the same way! That's it!" I lie.

"No! There's more than that! Bitch tell us!" Carmen yells. I look at her and Kaylee surprised never knowing that they had so much anger in them. And I was even more surprised at the gods and my brothers they weren't bugging me about it.

"There's nothing else. Remember I told you everything that happened when I came back yesterday." I explained and they calmed down by a lot.

"Now someone please help me. I'm about to fall." I grab onto the wall and Balder and Loki catch me. And they take me back to the nurses office.

"Sorry that Tsukito and I let go of you." Balder apologizes.

"You guys don't have to be. I was fine on the wall. But my hands got sweaty and I began to slip." I joke and Balder chuckles. I look over at Loki and he looked angry.

"Loki what's wrong with you?" They sit me back down on the bed but I stand back up and grab Loki's sleeve as he was leaving.

"Loki. Please tell me what's wrong." I look at him about to cry and he looks at me and jerks his head away and it hurts me even more.

"Please, Loki. I want to know." My eyes begin to hurt even more.

"Fae please don't do that to me. I'm fine." Loki responds and I knew that I was weakening his confidence.

"That's such a lie. I do that a lot too. Say that I'm fine when I'm really not. So tell me Loki. What's wrong." I ask again and my eyes begin to hurt even less. He takes a deep breath and responds.

"I just didn't like how Apollo kissed you. It bothered me." He responds.

"Okay? That's it? So you're taking ownership of me? You do know he's my friend too. Not just you." I respond kinda rudely.

"I know. I just don't know how I feel about you." My eyes widened and it made me nervous. I knew I liked him as a lover but a great friend with benefits. But I didn't care how he responded. As long as he says that he doesn't hate me I'll be alright.

"I don't know if I like you as a friend or not. It's kinda mixed." Loki says.

"In my world it's called 'Friends with Benefits'. It's when people are still friends but romantic stuff happens." I answer and smile at him. "I consider a lot of people here like that. Like you, Balder, Tsukito, and Apollo. You're gonna have to accept the fact that I have other friends here to that have benefits with me."

"I know. You have that affect on many people." He turns around and smiles. I hug him and he hugs me back.

"This is adorable and all that. But Fae how are your legs?" Balder steps in and separates us.

"Fine I guess." I respond.

"Okay good. Because we have class in an hour." Balder responds. Everyone barges in with surprise.

"WHHHAAAATTTTT?!!!!!!!!!!!?????" Everyone yells, but Tsukito.