Awake

Carmen's POV~~~~~~~~~~~

We were able to get Fae start breathing, but we had to make Loki calm down.

"FAE!!! FAE! FAE WAKE UP!!!!!!" Loki screamed I ran over to him and had to calm him down.

"Loki!" I slapped him. "She's fine. Fae is breathing again. But if you want to see her again, you HAVE to calm down." I force him.

"Alright. I am." He assures us and Thor lets him go and he walks over to Fae's bed and sits back down on a chair close to her bed.

"Loki does worry about her a lot. He already has Balder to worry about. It's too much for him." Thor explains.

"Yeah we have to worry about Fae also. She's even more of a handful." Kaylee tells him. Then everyone who was holding someone back let them go. And they all went to Fae's bed.

"Kaylee?" Kaylee looks at me.

"Yessem'?" She responds.

"Should we talk to Laurance and DJ about what's going on?" I ask her.

"I don't know. Probably. But they've lived with her for 16 years. They know her better than us." Kaylee tells me.

"I know. But the images are getting worse. They weren't here when the image of the Demon Warlock beheading us came up. Loki was the only one to calm her down. That's why I think we should tell them." I remind her.

"We will a different time. We all just had a scare and I don't want them to worry even more." Kaylee reminds me.

"Alright." I look over at Fae and her eyes were flickering.

"Kaylee! Look!" I point over to Fae and Kaylee and I rush over to her to see if she was going to wake up. But she didn't. Only tears left her eyes.

"What's going on? She wasn't going to wake up. We all know that." Takeru says rudely.

"Do you want me to break your neck on 'accident'? If you don't shut your mouth." Kaylee threatens. I turn her around and we look at how many tears were coming out of Fae's eyes.

"She's seeing a memory." Laurance says. And we all look at him.

"I'm guessing it's the one with uncle Lucas in the hospital, but instead Destiny dies in there." DJ says and he begins to tear up.

"Who's Destiny?" Balder asks.

"Destiny was their cousin. She was only four years old when she died. Her and DJ had the same year and birthday. It was very hard on their whole family." I explain.

"How'd she die?" Apollo asks.

"Since her dad was in the hospital she had to go there too. And she got so worried about him that she had a seizure. DJ and Laurance's mom saw everything. She was even there when she died. Fae remembers it so vividly. She was at home getting ready for bed and she was waiting for her mom but she was at the hospital with her older brother and her dad told her what happened. She asked her dad if they can also go. Then when they got close to her uncle's room their mom came out of another room sobbing. Then she told Fae's dad and her dad had to comfort his wife and hold Fae. Then Fae latched onto her mom and hugged her. It was hard on her whole family since she was so young." I explain.

"So that explains why Fae is crying so much." Tsukito says wiping the tears off of her face. We all just watch her and after about thirty minutes her eyes flicker again.

"No need to alarm anyone------" then Fae's eyes begin to open barely.

"Come on Fae you can do it." Loki encouraging her. Then her eyes completely open.

Fae's POV~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes open and I saw that I was in my room.

"Guys?" I say and everyone shouts, "FAE!" people were crying and I was getting hugs and pats on the shoulder. And kisses on my cheek from Apollo, Tsukito, and Balder. But something different from Loki.

"Fae!! Oh my god I was so worried!" He picks me up out of my bed and holds me like a baby and hugs me tight.

"I was worried that I wasn't gonna wake up." I comment.

"Like what Papa always says, 'If your parents were able to survive deadly explosions. You will too.'" I see my brothers and I smile.

"That's what he told me also." I smile and feel something on my cheek. Loki's lips. I was surprised and looked at him and I turned red like his hair.

"I missed you. If you were gone I wouldn't be the same." Loki whispers in my ear.

"I know you. You wouldn't be the same."