Food

We walked out of the nurse's office with mine and Tsukito's hands stuck together. And we walk down the halls going to the closet door to outside.

"Sooo, what kind of preparations do we need to do?" I ask.

"I need to make tables, make food, and get some straw from the fields." He responds.

"That sounds pretty easy." I say and we stop and Tsukito looks at me closely.

"Uhhh. What ya doing there?" I ask jokingly and awkwardly smile.

"Are you okay? Are you hot?" He asks me and moves the hair from my forehead.

"Yeah I'm fine. It's just I'm kinda embarrassed or stressed out." I say and he holds my hand.

"I don't want you to be stressed out. We need to start our preparations now." He orders and we walk outside to make a table. After about failing 60 tables, 110 bent nails, 5 new boxes of nails, and 2 piles of 30 wood. We were done.

"Finished." Tsukito wipes the sweat off of his head and I get dreamy eyed and stare at him.

"You did good! After how many times you messed up." I look at the stuff he messed up on.

"Yes, I guess I did mess up quite a bit. Come on. Let's go make the food." We walk away from the tables and to the kitchen. While he was making the dumplings I was either staring at him or the dumplings and I noticed that he was really concentrating. Then the embarrassment happens. My stomach growls like when I do.

"What was that?" Tsukito asks.

"IT WAS NOTHING! KEEP DOING WHAT YOU WERE DOING!" I say in embarrassment and turn red. He taps my shoulder and I look up at him and he holds a dumpling in front of my face.

"Try one. I could tell that you were hungry. And a book that Loki gave me said that women become flattered when they get attention." Tsukito tells me.

"Only Loki would give you a book like that." I joke and laugh and Tsukito smiles.

"Open up." He moves the fork towards me and I eat it.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! IT'S SO GOOD!" I say and wanted more my eyes started glaring at the dumplings and I looked at Tsukito who was smiling at me and realized that he hasn't had one yet. I look at the fork and notice that it has some left on it. I take the fork and point it towards him.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Come on. You haven't ate yet either. I want you to try it." I move the fork closer to him and he eats the rest of the dumpling. His eyes sparkled in amazement.

"These are very delicious." He comments and I nod in agreement.

"I know right! Is there anything else we need to do?" I ask.

"Yes we must get straw from the field for decoration." Tsukito says and we leave the kitchen.

"You know, I can make really nice straw decorations. My mother taught me." I tell Tsukito.

"Hm. Maybe you can do that. Can you tell me how to make them?" He asks.

"Of course!" I answer him. We keep walking outside to the fields farthest from the academy and I wanted to thank Loki for putting me in this situation with Tsukito.