The Rooftops

I left my dorm and climbed up some vines to the rooftops. I go on top of the roofs of the guys' dorms and walk across and look in their dorm's windows. I look in Apollo's first and saw that Dionysus fell asleep on his couch. Then I move to the next door and I see Susanoo in his boxers. He looks at his window and I lift my head back up blushing badly.

"I don't know if that was scary or what. But I never want to see that EVER again."

I go to the next window and it was Loki, Balder, and Thor's. I look in and I saw Loki getting ready to go upstairs. Until I tap the window to make sure he noticed it was me. And I motioned for him to come up to the roofs. And he looked around for some reason and motioned for me to get down and go through his dorm to the front. I nodded my head and jumped down onto his back porch. I tried opening the glass door but couldn't.  Loki started to his dorm door and was about to open it until I started hitting my hand on the door and he turned around and had to run to the door that I was at to unlock it and open it.

"Why did you lock the door?" I whisper.

"My question is. Why are you up so late? It's midnight." Loki asks. He looks at me like he's proving a point.

"I don't sleep. I never get tired. Since I almost always get the stabilizer and it makes me pass out. It gets me to sleep. And I fall asleep in my English class and homeroom ALL THE TIME." I answer. Loki puts his head in his hand and shakes his head.

"You're really the bad girl aren't ya?" He asks and pushes a piece of my hair behind my ear and I blush and give him my cute eyes.

"You bet. I'm always one of the bad kids getting in trouble and almost getting expelled." I giggle and Loki grabs me and we go through his dorm front door and we climb the vines in front of his dorm and go on the rooftops.

"What would you do that would get you in trouble?" Loki asks me and looks at me like I had something to say.

"I would disrespect teachers and get into fights to stand up for others." I explain and look down and Loki lifts my head up.

"Give me one time what was you first fight. And also would you get in fights with girls or boys?" He asks and lets my chin go. I take in a deep breath and respond.

"I don't get into too many fights with girls. I probably fought a girl 2 or 3 times. The rest are afraid to fight me." I give him the first answer. "I mostly fight boys. They're afraid to punch me just because I'ma girl. Which gets me pissed." I look up at him while he's chuckling.

"The worst fight I ever got in was with a guy obviously. It was a werewolf's and human's son. He was picking on my 2nd cousin's daughter's twin brother. It was on the first day of school and I walked into my werewolf class and heard the kid yelling at my cousin saying, 'Hey get out of my seat! That is where I sit!' And my cousin was shaking and started getting up then the other kid grabbed my cousin's stuff and threw it across the room and yelled him to pick it up. My cousin began to walk over to get his stuff then the werewolf kid came up behind him and pushed him then threw him into the chalkboard. I throw my stuff to the ground and confront the kid. 'Hey watch what you're doing to my cousin! Or you'll deal with me.' My eyes turn red and I walk away to help out my cousin. I got all of his stuff and gave it to him and forced him to go over by Carmen and Kaylee. And walked over to the kid grabbed his stuff and threw it across the room. He yelled, 'Hey what was that for?!' and I grabbed his shirt and dragged him to his stuff and I demanded him to pick up his stuff and threw him to the ground. I turn around and he throws his science book at my head and Kaylee yelled, 'Everyone back up and watch your heads!' Everyone backs up, covers their heads, and some people take out their phones. I turn around towards him and my eyes turn blood red and I attack him. I grab him and lifted him up and threw him out the window. I walked out of the classroom and he tried punching me but I moved my head grabbed his fist and punched him in his face and he punched me back. He punched me so hard that it blew me to the other side of the hallway. I get up and run towards him as fast as I can and jump him. I have him pinned to the ground and begin to turn into a wolf until a teacher yells at us to stop. They let Carmen and Kaylee run towards me to make sure I was okay. Then the kid pushes them out of the way and punches me in the eye. I was fine but began to lunge at him until the stabilizer went into my back. It took a little bit for it to kick in, but I kicked the other kid in the balls then broke his nose and arm." I finish.

"So how long did you get suspended for?" Loki asks me.

"That was my first time being suspended for a fight. So about 5-10 days. Since we were both pretty injured in the fight." I answer.

We look up at the sky and the stars were dancing in the purple, pink, and blue sky. Loki grabs me by the hand and we dance with the the stars and we sang "Little do you know".

"Your hair looks like the stars." Loki complicated. I smile at him and he smiles back and takes that tie around my hair and takes it out.

"I wish we could be like this forever." He pulls me close and takes me into heaven. With a dream I thought would never come true. He takes my chin and kisses me.

He removes his lips from mine and I'm in awe

He removes his lips from mine and I'm in awe. He grabs me and pulls me close to him before his lips touched mine. I could feel his hands below my waist. I look up at him and he smiles and whispers.

"You're cute. And I'm glad I met you." And he kisses me.

We stopped kissing and realized that everyone would be waking up soon for the entrance ceremony

We stopped kissing and realized that everyone would be waking up soon for the entrance ceremony. We get down and I wave bye and sneak into my dorm and the worst comes upon me.

"Uhhh hey guys..... why are you up so early?" I laugh nervously and Carmen and Kaylee look at me with a look like they were gonna kill my ass.