The Sun

After I went to class and sat down I immediately wanted to leave. And knew that I pretty much knew everything about humans and the science of them. I didn't feel like paying attention so I fell asleep but not for long.

"Von Ronsenberg!" I hear Mr. Thoth yell.

"Yes sir?" I ask.

"Who gets to choose the gender of a child for pregnancies after sex?" I look at him and begin to shake.

"The men?" I answer in a question form.

"That is correct. And don't fall asleep in my class! Ever again!" I growl at him and he gave me a dead stare him and I stared at each other until class was over.

"Looks like class is over. Sorry that more people couldn't fall asleep." I comment and leave. I heard a crash in the room but still left to my dorm. I went inside and remembered mine and Laurance's sparring match. I walk over to his dorm but no one was in there. Then I checked Tsukito's and only his brother was there and I didn't want to talk to him. Then I went to Loki's but Balder said he wasn't feeling well. So then I went over to Apollo's to see if he was there.

"Oh hey Fae! What brings you here?" Apollo asks me.

"Well no one else is in their dorms so I came to see if you were available." I answer.

"What about Loki-Loki? Aren't you guys good friends?" He asks.

"Yes we are! But Balder said that Loki wasn't feeling well. So I'm respecting his space to get better." I answer.

"Oh no he's sick?" Apollo asks he looks concerned.

"His stomach is probably bothering him and I'm not gonna push it. I bet he's fine. I'm gonna check on him later." I respond.

"Okay that's good! What should we do?" He asks.

"Do you know how to use a sword?" I ask him.

"I tried before but I'm not very good. I'm better with a bow." He responds.

"I can teach you how to use a sword. Then, you can teach me how to use a bow! Sounds good?" I suggest.

"Sounds perfect! Let's go!" I grab Apollo's wrist and we run into the woods. We first make a bow to be ready when he teaches me how to use a bow.

"Here you can use my other sword." I hand him my Jury of Nine sword.

"WOAH! Which sword is this?" He asks and he looks closely at it.

"It's my Jury of Nine sword. I only have three." I respond.

"You have three Jury of nine swords?!" He asks interested.

"No I have three swords in all. I have a practicing sword, my Jury of Nine, and my favorite sword. My Shadow Knight one. People recognize me when I turn into my Jury of nine just for my sword and not my name." I comment and laugh.

"What is your Jury of Nine title? If you're okay with me asking." He asks. I look at the ground.

"I don't like the title and you won't either." I look down at the ground with my head turned right.

"I would still like to here the title though. I bet it's beautiful." He puts his hand under my chin and turns my head back towards him. I sigh and tell him.

"Everyone thinks that my title is 'Fae the Forcible'. But it's not. That's what people in Phoenix Drop remember me as." I giggle.

"Whhattt? I thought that's what it was." He comments.

"It's not. That's how people recognize me by. It's my full person thing. Which means when I'm a human ready to fight. But I have many individual titles for each form." I say.