Dress Shopping

I went back to my dorm and began to think of what I should wear to prom and I look through my closet and drawer and I couldn't find anything to wear. I fall to my knees and get very frustrated. I walked outside to get some air and anger out. Until Balder walks over to me.

"Hey Fae?" Balder asks me.

"Hey Balder! ti symvaínei?" I ask him "what's up?" in Greek.

"I need help with something." He says and I look at him.

"Sure. What do you need help with?" I ask him.

"I need help with Carmen and I for prom. I don't know how to talk to her or what to wear." He says.

"I'll help you out with that while you help me find a dress for prom." I say and he looks at me surprised.

"Me?!" He stutters.

"Yes you. You know Loki best. So I need help of what he would like for a dress." I tell him.

"I mean sure. If you help me getting to know about Carmen." Balder deals.

"Deal." Him and I shake hands and we go to the school store. We walk into the clothes section and I begin to look for a dress.

"What is Loki's favorite color?" I ask Balder while looking at the dresses.

"Didn't he tell you that it was red?" Balder asks me back while he's looking at tuxedos.

"Probably, but I think I forgot." Balder laughs and I look at some red and black dresses. I didn't like any of them.

"Wait! Actually his favorite color is black! I just remembered." Balder reminded me and I ran to the black dresses and found a few cute ones.

"Hey Balder how about this one?" I ask him and he looks at me astonished.

".........You look fabulous! Loki would love that dress!" Balder tells me and I ended up going with the short black dress. I had a pair of shoes at my dorm and the perfect make up to go with it. While we were walking home I answered Balder's questions about Carmen.

"What's her favorite color?" Balder asks.

"Gold." I answer. Balder kept on asking me questions about Carmen and I answered them.

"What color are her eyes?"

"Black."

"How tall is she?"

"5'9."

"Does she have any allergies?"

"That's a very important question. She's allergic to nuts, bread, and dust. She can eat nuts and bread as long as she takes her medicine before. And dust she just gets really stuffy." I answer.

"Does she like animals?" Balder asks and I stop in my tracks and look at him.

"She adores animals! She's had a cat and 2 dogs before. Her cat's name was, Hestia. And her dogs names were, Lola and Dakota." I answer.

"Does she like children?" Balder asks.

"She adores kids! She loves babies and small children! Carmen is the oldest of 4. There's her, her younger brother Caine, his twin brother Colby, and their youngest sister Claudia. Carmen's 16, her brothers are 8, and her sister is 1. If ask her if she has siblings, WOAH you'll be talking about them for hours." I inform him and warn him.

"Good note. What else do I need to know about her?" Balder asks.

"Ummmmm. Oh yeah she likes stupid, lame, classy, or classic jokes. Just don't talk about her being a Shadow Knight and she doesn't know that she's the granddaughter of Irene. So don't mention anything to her. And if you ask her to teach you how to speak Spanish, then you'll get an earful." I inform him.

"She sounds very outgoing!" Balder comments.

"Yes she is. She's very open about certain things." I tell him. I get to my dorm and I saw that Victoria was on my couch with Hades. Doing "STUFF" I scream and run out of my dorm room and go to Loki's dorm.

"Hey Fae! Why are you here?" Loki asks when he opens the door.

"JUST LET ME IN!" I demand and he lets me in his dorm.

"So why are you here?" He asks me and I clutching a pillow from fear from what I just saw.

"Hades......Victoria.......dorm.......couch........doing.......stuff......." I say and Balder, Thor, and Loki look at me strangely.

"If you can't understand what I just said then go over to my dorm right now and you'll see." I tell them and Loki walks over there.

"1.....2....3...."

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Loki screams and runs over back to his dorm.

"YOU DO NOT WANT TO GO OVER THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!" Loki yells and Thor and Balder believed Loki and I.

"I can't go over there! Can I sleep on your guys' couch?" I ask.

"No you shouldn't! You can sleep in one of our rooms!" Balder says.

"Uhhhhh do you know what would happen?" I say.

"You can sleep in my room." Loki says and I turn red like a tomato.

"WHAT?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" I exclaim.

"Yeah you can if you want to." Loki said and I cross my legs and put my hands together.

"I mean if you're okay with that. Then I am." I say quietly.

"I great with that!" Loki says.

"Okay then." I say and put my stuff in his room. I look around and remembered what had happened about a couple months ago and sighed.