Biggest War Ever

"BALDER!!!!!!" Loki, Thor, and I shout. We jump off of the cliff after Balder into the water. Balder slowly sinks in the water and we swim after him. I saw bubbles come out of his mouth and Loki got close to him and almost got him until a huge light blew us out of the water onto the beach shore. The light went in the air into the shape of a tornado connecting to the sky like veins. It went from sundown to midnight.

"Balder! Why did it have to end like this?! I should've cherished our time together more!" Loki yells and Thor shakes his shoulder.

"Loki, look!" Thor says and Loki looks into the huge tornado shaped thing.

"What's that dark cloud in there? Fae! Is that Enki?!" Loki asks me and has me look in the tornado looking thing. I see the dark cloud laugh and put its hands on Balder's shoulders.

"NO! NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ENKI!!!!!! HE CAN'T BE HERE!!!!!!!! HE'LL MAKE BALDER KILL US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!" I yell and grab my hair.

"You guys have to turn into your god forms!" I say.

"She's right we need to." Thor agrees.

"Yeah. The three of us could do anything together!" Loki says and Thor turns into his godly form first. Then fire surrounds Loki and he turns into his.

"Fae," Loki turns towards me, "you're gonna need to do something that you'll probably never do again

"Fae," Loki turns towards me, "you're gonna need to do something that you'll probably never do again." Loki says and he holds my face in his hands.

"What? I can't help you fight." I say.

"Oh yes you can. You're gonna need to go beyond your power than you ever had before." Loki tells me and he squeezes my butt. I yelp and light shoots out of my eyes and mouth. I could feel myself changing into someone else. Someone stronger. My hair turned into a darker blue, a black and red jumpsuit went around my body and cover my pointer and middle finger, my eyes turned red, the cracks appeared around my eyes, and Laurance's old sword appeared in my hand.

"Wha----What am I?" I ask Loki.

"You're a goddess now. We all had a feeling that all of the humans here with titles had something to deal with them being some kind of god. And you, you're Fae the goddess of Shadows." Loki says and I smile devilishly. I fly in the air and blood red fire appears in both of my hands with my sword at my side.

"Heh. Let's rumble." I say and shoot the fire in my hands at the weapons that were shooting at us.

Carmen's POV~~~~~~~~

The ground shakes and we all fall to our knees in fear.

"What happened?" Kaylee asks me and I look out the window and see a light with black cracks connected from the water to the sky.

"Balder, is the god of destruction now. Get everyone that has a shackle on and break it for them! We need to help fight!" I yell.

Fae's POV~~~~~~~~~~