Sports

When me and the girls were done shopping we went back to our dorm to think of a sport to play. We couldn't think of anything so we all went over to one of the guys' places and everyone went over there. We all went to Apollo's to think of a game that could be the humans against the gods.

"So anybody got any ideas?" I say. Everyone shrugs.

"How about tennis?" Balder suggests.

"It's not something everyone would like to play." Carmen says.

"Golf?" Thor says.

"Nah. It's REALLY boring and confusing." DJ exclaims.

"How do you know that, DJ?" I ask him. "You and Grandpa Zane used to go golfing all the time with Papa, Grandpa Dante, Dad, our great uncles, and uncle Nicholas." I comment.

"I get bored sometimes. I got a scholarship for golfing and went in golfing competitions. The rules just make it very confusing and boring." DJ explained.

"Oh! How about baseball?" Apollo suggested. Me and the girls and DJ smirked at each other.

"Baseball eh? Gods against humans? HA! You're talking to the Ru'an championship team here." I said.

"How?" Loki asks me.

"Me, Carmen, Kaylee, Victoria, Tavisha, DJ, Zahra, Laurance, my dad, my mom, Carmen's dad, and uncle were the world championship team. We went up against Scaleswind for the finals. We went against the second best pitcher in the league. It was bases loaded and I was up to bat with full count. We were tied 20-20 and I hit the ball and made a homerun. I got all of us in and when I got back to home plate I was bombarded by my team and they raised it and I was handed the trophy for our victory." I said with a grin on my face.

"Who was the best pitcher in the league?" Loki asks.

"The girl sitting next to you." Tavisha said. Loki looked at me with a surprised look on his face and I smiled.

"YOU???!!!" He asked.

"Yeah. I pitched pretty fast and very accurate." I explained.

"Then we should go up against you guys." Loki commented.

"Loki! Shut up!" Takeru yelled.

"Is that a challenge?" I asked.

"Maybe it is." Loki said.

"Loki, you're gonna get us in trouble!" Balder yelled.

"Guys?" I look at my team and they nod their heads.

"If they want a challenge then we accept." Victoria says.

"We accept." I say.

"Loki!" Hades yells.

"What does the loser have to do?" Loki asks.

"Since it's fall. The losers have to go into the beach water and go under water and swim for an hour." I say.

"That's pretty bad." Tavisha comments.

"Loki, are you sure about this?" Tsukito asks.

"We accept." Loki accepts and we shake hands.

"Yui, you want to join the team?" I ask her.

"Sure. But don't we need more people though?" Yui asks.

"I can make that happen." Kaylee says.

"Really? How?" Yui asks.

"Since I am the Shadow of Irene I can control when I can bring people back to life or not. It's difficult and a kinda long process, but I can bring a couple more teammates back." Kaylee says.

"You never told me this!" Carmen yells.

"I thought you knew." Kaylee comments.

"Obviously not!" Carmen yells back.

"How long does it take?" I ask.

"It takes about 2 hours for each person." Kaylee says.

"Okay. We need to head to our dorm to talk about game plan." I say. I get up and Loki grabs me hand and makes me stop in my tracks.

"We're gonna beat you." Loki says playfully and gets close to me.

"Sure. Yeah right." I say back and Loki kisses me and when he removes his lips from mine I leave. Kaylee, Carmen, and DJ look like they're about to explode. They run up to Loki and threaten him. Kaylee wraps her arms around under Loki that makes him stay still. DJ puts him in a headlock. Carmen puts her sword to Loki's throat and threatens him.

"Do that again to her. And you won't ever see her again! We're already gonna keep an eye on you two at prom. Got it?" Carmen threatens and Loki nods his head. Kaylee and DJ let go of him and leave.

------TIME SKIP-----

We get to DJ's dorm and have some snacks while thinking of a game plan.

"So Kaylee who are you going to bring back?" Victoria asks.

"I'm gonna bring back your sister." Kaylee says as she stuffs some daifuku in her mouth. Victoria squeals with happiness and I frown.

"What about Laurance?" I say.

"I don't have to." Kaylee says and it pisses me off.

"Uh yeah you do. We don't have enough players without him." I say angrily.

"No what I'm saying is that I don't need to bring him back to life." Kaylee says.

"WHY NOT??!!??!!" I yell and DJ runs over to me and holds me against the chair I was sitting in.

"Because he's alive!" Kaylee yells back at me.

"No he's not!" I rebuttal.

"Yes he is! Back in our world he's alive! Zeus can summon him again!" Kaylee yells back at me and I begin to cry.

"He is?" I say.

"Yeah I am." I turn around and see someone who I never thought I would see again.

"You're alive?!"