Broken

I left Loki's dorm and went to mine. I felt worried since the images had gotten worse. And remembered about my promise for controlling myself. I look at my hand and see a mark from the Demon Warlock that I remembered and made me worried.

"Remember Fae. Control yourself. Don't let them get to your head." I reminded myself. Then I heard a rustle in the bushes close by and turned into a Shadow Knight and drew my sword to protect myself.

"Who's there?! Don't be a coward and hide." I look around me until I see the person I probably missed the most.

"Garret?! You're here too? Man, Carmen and Kaylee are really trying hard to save me aren't they?" I run to him and hug him but he says nothing and just looks at me. I let go of him and he runs into the woods. And I run after him until we reach the edge of the woods.

"Babe. What are you doing?" I ask and grab his hand.

"You cheat. How could you?" He says and I look at him surprised and worried.

"What?! I'm the cheat?! You f****** slept with Victoria! My cousin! And I'm the cheat?!" I yell and let go of his hand.

"I know I did. But didn't you forgive me?" He asks and I nod my head.

"So give me a reason why I shouldn't call you a cheat hm? You fucking kissed a god and let him grab your ass!! You bitch you're a goddamn cheat!!!" He yelled and I dropped my sword and dropped to my knees and began to cry.

"Garret I'm sorry okay? He treats me differently. But I still love you." I weep and he gets even more pissed.

"Don't give any of that bullshit! You're not sorry! You don't fucking love me! And how does he treat you differently?!" Garret yells and slaps me. I fall to the ground and turn back into a human. I remove my hand from my face and saw that I was bleeding.

"The way he treats me differently is that he doesn't hit me, he doesn't ignore me, he doesn't treat me like a toy, and he doesn't treat me like a piece of garbage!" I yell and stand back up and he pushes me back down.

"Sweetheart I control you. You can't do anything. So try to think of something to fix the situation and I'll get you, Carmen, and Kaylee out of here as soon as possible." I look at him and he's holding my chin and he turns into the Demon Warlock and tries to control me and then turns back into Garret.

"You want me to kill them??!! Babe, I can't do that! They're my best friends!" I yell and his eyes turn into magenta that's when I knew I was in trouble.

"I'm done playing this game." He turns into the Demon Warlock and looks into my eyes and got to control me.

"Now find them and kill them." He demands. I nod and turn around and see them all running towards me with Carmen and Laurance as Shadow Knights and Kaylee and DJ as their Jury of Nines.

"Oh ho ho ho. This'll be fun. We have all of them here. The titles. Laurance the substitute Shadow Lord, Carmen Princess of the Shadow Lord Jason, DJ Master of the Jury of Nine, and Kaylee Lady Irene's Shadow. And then all of the gods are here. This'll be easy." He taps his fingers and sits down in a floating chair.

Carmen's POV~~~~~~

"You'll never take control of her! Let her go!" I lift up my sword and yell at the Demon Warlock.

"You don't scare me Princess. You aren't strong enough." He comments.

"At least we're strong enough to fight you!" Kaylee yells and I turn toward her getting ready to become the Shadow of Irene and look back at the Demon Warlock.

"I wish I could fight. But it's not me you're fighting. It's her." He points to Fae and I put my sword to my side still barely holding it.

"Fae... you can snap yourself out of this. You know that right?" DJ asks concerningly.

"You really think I can do that? DJ? Even you can't snap yourself out of a coma even if you could." Fae lifts up her hand and DJ flies back into a tree and she looks back at us.

"Fae, he doesn't control you! You control yourself!" Loki yells and looks afraid for her.

"You're funny, Loki. He's my boss and you're not. He said that if I don't do this Garret will leave me! And I'll be called a cheat for the rest of my life!" Fae yells and turns her head away.

"Has he ever told you anything true?! Look at yourself you can't even think for yourself! Why are you thinking for him! He took your grandfather away from you and now you're helping him?! You're really just gonna let him tell you kill your best friends?!" Loki yells and the Demon Warlock looks at Fae then at Loki and his mood changes. He realized that he was losing control of her.

"That's enough! Fae! Attack!" The Demon Warlock yells and points his finger towards the armless gods.

"Yes sir. AHHHHHH!" Fae runs and gets ready to swing her sword at them till Laurance stops her and Loki gets behind Fae and holds her back.

"Let go of me now! Coward!" She yells trying to break from her grasp and I run towards her and she kicks me back.

Back to Fae's POV~~~~~~

I almost break free out of Loki's grasp until Apollo stands in front of me and pulls me close to him and he kisses me. I got so distracted that I didn't even notice Kaylee's battle cry and she puts the stabilizer in my arm and I turn back to normal but in ripped clothes and pass out then Loki catches me. While I was passed out I heard Loki say something to Apollo that I'll remember for a while.

"Apollo. You're dead for good this time."