Invasion

I wake up in the nurse's office again, but this time I was alone with no one other than my dead best friend/cousin, Zahra .

"So how've been things for ya?"  Zahra asks.

"Not very good. How 'bout you?" I ask her.

"Eh. The Underworld is okay." She responds.

"I thought you would go to the Nether." I tell her and she looks at me.

"Nope. Since my dad is already dead and Victoria is still alive, they didn't let me in and the Underworld was my only choice." Zahra answers.

"Oh. That's strange. Are you ever going to go to the Nether?" I ask her.

"Only when Victoria dies. But she doesn't want to go to the Nether." Zahra says and looks at her nails.

"Why? Doesn't she want to be with your Dad?" I ask her. I felt confused since Victoria and her dad were very close.

"She did when he died. But now that she's getting into all that emo and dark stuff, she wants to go to the Underworld and meet Hades." Zahra comments.

"Wow. That explains why she has a shipping shrine in her closet." I laugh and Zahra looks at me confused.

"Shipping shrine?" She asks me.

"It's when you see someone in a relationSHIP. It's kinda confusing." I answer.

"Ohhhh okay. So she's shipping herself and Hades? Makes since. They have a lot in common." We both laugh. Then, we hear a bell.

"That's my que. Bye Fae. Good luck being here." Zahra comes over to me and hugs me.

"Bye. Hopefully, I'll see you again." I hug her back then she disappears. Then I lay back down in the nurse's bed and begin to quietly cry.

"Why do I have to be here? Everything's gotten much worse. This time I'm passing out on my own." Then I hear a crash in the school and I run out of the nurse's office and the hallway seemed fine, but something wasn't right. Then I get close to the windows and see that the crashes are going on outside.

"No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. NO! HOW DID THEY GET HERE!!!!!!!!!!?????" I look outside and see fire and smoke. I move down looking out the windows and see smoke coming from the dorms.

"No."