War

I rush out of the academy and people were running in my direction pass me to get out of the school.

"Von Ronsenberg! Why are you still in here?! And why are you going this way?! Get out of here!" Mr. Thoth forces me and blocks my way.

"I'm trying to save my friends and get to the dorms. There's fire and I just know that they're there. Let me go. Or you'll meet the Dark Fairy. Or even worse Fae the Forcible." I threaten and push him out of my way and keep on running to the dorms. I get out the doors closet to the dorms and noticed that I might not make it in time as a human. So I turned into a wolf and ran as fast as I could.

"Get away from us now!" I heard and saw Carmen say. I saw that Carmen, Kaylee, Laurance, and DJ had their swords up and all the gods had  something in their hands.

"Sorry. Can't do that. It's my job to kill the weak." A Shadow Knight held their hand up and a purple light made appear a sword.

"Farewell." He lifts up his sword and I lunged and turned into a Shadow Knight blocking the strike.

"Wha- what?! I thought you were dead! I thought they kept you asleep long enough!" The Shadow Knight cries.

"Hmph. Didn't you hear? I won't leave the closest people to me die. You're pathetic." I strike my sword at him stabbing him in his heart and he falls to the ground and I throw his body into the blazing flames.

"Fae! You're awake! Thank you so much for saving us!" Carmen hugs me tight.

"Like I said. I won't leave the closest people to me die. And you all are." I smile and I look at the gods. They were amazed by me and I noticed that Loki looked better and he smiled at me too.

"Let's get out of here. If we stay here, we die." I lead everyone into the woods and we all stopped by a river.

"Oh ho ho ho ho! Fae you've gotten much better. Haven't you?" I look around then see a dark cloud appear above the water and turn into someone that is the boss of the Demon Warlock. Enki.

"Enki. Should've known that you started this. How did you guys get here?" I ask and clench my fists and noticed that my eyes got red and the cracks around my eyes appeared.

"Don't you know that we're stuck to you like glue? We're with you till the day you die. And that could be today. Who knows?" Enki comments and I get even angrier.

"Enough I'm done with these games! Leave me alone!" I yell and strike him with my sword.

"You're pathetic. I'm nothing but a dark cloud I'm everywhere." He moves and gives me an unspeakable pain that I couldn't bear. I scream in pain and he stops and I fall to the ground.

"You're weak! You can't fight me! I know that you're stronger than your mother, but you can't fight me!" He yells and gives me the pain again. Then he gets control of me. And I broke my promise. I lost complete control of myself.

"No! No! You can't do this! Please stop! You're hurting her!" Kaylee yells and strikes the force field around me and it doesn't break. I release a sonic wave and either people hit trees or bushes.

"Fae is this what you want?! Do you really want to kill us?!" Balder yells.

"Maybe this is the new me. You can accept this right?" I ask evilly and smile.

"Fae! Stop! You can control yourself!" Apollo cries out and swings his sword at an imp.

"I never controlled myself! I work for Enki! Not you brat!" I release another sonic wave that it shakes the ground.

"I'm going' in!" Loki yells.

"Try." I release many sonic waves, but he doesn't fly back. He stays in one place then strikes the force field and was able to get in.

"Is this what you really want? Is killing the people you love really what you want?! Come on Fae! You're better than that! I'd rather have you be a smart ass than think about Enki and the Demon Warlock. They took away your great grandfather! And Zahra your best friend and cousin right? I heard you guys talking before I went to check on Carmen and Kaylee and everyone else!  And now they're gonna take you! I don't want that to happen. Please you mean so much to me. We can help you out through this. I promise."  Loki gets closer to me and gets down to my level and kisses me and embraces me.

"  Loki gets closer to me and gets down to my level and kisses me and embraces me

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" I hear Enki cry. Then he disappears.

"Fae? Are you here?" Loki asks. I was still on my knees and my eyes still had the cracks and were still red. I knew it concerned him that I wasn't responding.

"I think they're gone." I say before I pass out and fall on Loki's lap. Then he picked me up and I'm sure they took me to the nurse's office. But, when I said "I think they're gone.". I really knew that they weren't.