Do It For Fae

Carmen's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all get teary eyed when we heard Loki say to Fae for her to wake up. It all hit us real hard.

"Loki, we all want her to wake up. You're not the only one." Balder says putting his hand on his shoulder.

"I know. But, she's my only other friend besides Balder and Thor. Fae, *sighs* she's different." Loki grabs Fae's hand and puts something in it.

"What did you just put in her hand?" I ask concerningly and get ready to draw my sword.

"A gift. It's one of my pranks that disabled. For when she wants to get me back for when we first met." Loki smiles and let's go of her hand.

"Hmph. I think she already got you back for that." Thor comments. Loki looks at him confused.

"How?" Loki asks.

"She fell on top of you and kissed you! Don't you think that's payback enough?" Thor comments. And Apollo, Tsukito, and Balder look at Thor like they're gonna kill him.

"Let's not ever speak of that again." Tsukito demands.

"Nah I'm good. I would like to talk about it." Loki comments and smirks and puts his feet on the bed.

"LOKI!" We all yell expect Hades, Takeru, and Thor. He laughs and Balder pushes Loki's seat down and Loki grabs Balder's shirt sleeve and he falls down with Loki. We all laugh and look at Fae. And we saw that she stopped breathing and Loki lost it.

"Fae?! Fae!? FAE!" He shakes her and Balder,Apollo, and Tsukito all surround the bed and we had to get them out of the way.

"Move!" Catlin yells and her, DJ, Laurance, and I pushed everyone out of the way.

"NO! I'M NOT LEAVING FAE! I'M NOT LEAVING HER!" Loki cries out and Thor had to grab him and drag him backed him up by the windows. Takeru took Tsukito and backed him also by the windows. Hades grabbed Balder and pulled him away. Then Dionysus pulling Apollo away.

"She's in some kind of coma." I say and put more stabilizer in her arm.

"How much should we put in her?" Catlin asks.

"Not too much." I answer. And I could hear Loki screaming.

"LET ME SEE HER! PLEASE LET ME SEE HER! PLEEASSSSEE!!!!!!!" He screams and then Thor tells him.

"Loki calm down! Do it for Fae! Fae would want you to calm down!" Thor says and Loki calms down by a lot.

In Fae's head~~~~~~

"Come on guys. I have faith in you. I know I'll wake up at some point." I say.

"Loki, I'll be alright. I know it."