Glasses

I wake up in my bedroom and everything was kinda hazy or fuzzy. It was very difficult to see. I get up out of my bed and look in my mirror. I looked like crap. My eyes were red and had the cracks that I get when I'm a Shadow Knight. My legs were all bruised and had scratches all over them. I even felt like crap. I wanted to fall back asleep.

"You're finally awake." I look to my left and see Carmen.

"I can't see. Everything is really blurry." I tell her and she grabs something off of my end table.

"Yeah. You left your contacts in all night." Carmen takes out my contacts and puts my glasses on me.

 "There! Can you see better now?" She asks me.

"Yeah. It just feels weird. I haven't worn my glasses in a long time." I tell her.

"Yeah I can tell. Come on you need to get ready." Carmen tells me.

"Why?" I ask her.

"I promised everyone last night that we'll go to breakfast with them. Now hurry up!" Carmen leaves my room so she could go get finished getting ready. I quickly put on a crop top, beanie, bracelets, my vans, and put my new beats around my neck. And ran out the door.

"Finally you're ready!" Kaylee says, sitting on the couch

"Hey! I woke up late and left my contacts in all night and had a mental breakdown last night. Give me a break!" I tell her.

"Alright, alright, alright. Chill. Come on let's go." Kaylee says and we leave.

(What Kaylee's wearing).

(What Carmen's wearing)

"Finally you guys are ready!" Takeru comments

"Hey someone got up late keeping their contacts in all night." Carmen secretly points towards me and I smack her in the back of the head.

"Not my fault! I couldn't take them out last night!" I yell and shrug my shoulders.

"It's fine. I was just informing them on what you told me about your guys' Lady Irene." Tsukito assures.

"She sounds pretty interesting." Hades comments and I smile.

"Can you guys tell us more about this Lady Irene?" Dionysus asked.

"Carmen and I are related to Irene, but we don't know much about her." Catlin says.

"She's the one who can explain everything about Irene and her relationship with her." Carmen looks at me and so does everyone else.

"Me?!" I ask.

"You're her head warrior. You've met Lady Irene. You've had conversations with Lady Irene. You're the one who knows the most about her." Carmen says.

"Fine. I'll explain at breakfast."