Second Inning and Third Inning Who Won?

I get in my catching position and Carmen pitches to me three times then I throw it to second base. (Same positions as last time).

"Down and ready! Plays at one!" I yell and Carmen pitches three times striking out Hades. Then Loki was up. Him and I looked at each other and he winked at me. Carmen pitches faster than she usually does and she hits Loki in the side of his chest. Loki falls to the ground quietly crying. I take off my catching helmet and go to his side.

"Firecracker, are you alright?" I ask him and take off his batting helmet.

"Yeah. It hurts to breathe." He chokes up and I hug him.

"I'll get you to the dugout." I pick him up and Thor comes running out and I have Loki on one of my shoulders and Thor has him on the other. I set him down on the bench and give him an icepack.

"Babe, will you be alright?" I ask him.

"Yeah. I'll be fine, Fairy." He says and we smile at each other. I go back out there and Hades goes to first base for Loki. Carmen pitches to Takeru and he strikes out.

"Two down one to go!" I yell and Thor comes up to bat. Carmen threw the first pitch and Thor swung and it went to the outfield.

"I got it!!" Laurance yells and he dives for the ball and catches it.

"Yeah Laurance!" I yell and we run into the dugout and I jump him for that good hit.

"You never did that before!" I yell and he piggyback rides me to the dugout.

"YEAH BRO!!!!" DJ yells and pats Laurance on the back. I get off of Laurance and walk towards Carmen who looks really disappointed in herself.

"What's wrong this time?" I ask her.

"I just hit your boyfriend! Are you mad?" She asks me.

"No. I probably would've accidentally hit him too." I tell her and she laughs. Loki walks over to the dugout with the icepack where he got hit. Kaylee went up to bat and her eyes turned black and I ran over to Loki.

"How are you feeling?" I ask him and he shows me where he got hit and it was black and purple.

"Oh my Irene! Is it broken?" I ask him and he pulls his jersey back down.

"No. Nothing is poking my lung. Mr. Thoth made me sit out for the rest of this inning to see how I do. Then he'll check on me to see if I should go back out." Loki explains. And I look at him worryingly and look at the spot on his chest one more time.

"Can you breathe alright?" I ask him.

"It hurts, but I can still breathe." He answers. Carmen walks over behind me and puts her arm on my shoulder and Loki looks at me fearingly.

"Are you okay?" Carmen asks Loki.

"It's alright. I told her and she's alright with it." I tell him and he sighs in relief and he grabs the side of his chest and I laugh.

"I'm fine. It hurts to breathe though." Loki tells Carmen.

"Sorry. I tried pitching fast. But instead of hitting Fae's glove, I hit your chest." Carmen jokes and we all laugh.

"It's fine, really." Loki assures her.

"Since you two are now dating, I'm keeping my eye on you Loki. Keep your hands to yourself." Carmen warns him and he chuckles.

"I'll try. I mean look at this broad!" Loki points all of me out and I grab his jersey and look at him.

"Do you want me to accidentally hurt the other side of your chest?" I ask him and he chuckles and embraces me. Kaylee struck out and came back down to the dugout and saw Loki and I embracing and she dropped her bat and lunged at Loki and Carmen caught her in midair and carried her away.

"Firecracker, you're gonna want to go back out to the dugout." I tell him and he kisses me.

"Alright, see you after the game, Fairy." He says and I kiss him back. DJ was up to bat first, but it was three outs and we got 4 runs that inning.

"Carmen, are we switching?" I ask her and she looks out to the infield.

"Yeah. We'll switch. And are we ready to play dirty?" She asks me and I saw Loki's team and him talking to each other.

"Yeah. Guys change of plans!" I shout and they crowd around me and I say quietly.

"Coming down." I say and grab the chest protector and head out to the field and Carmen gets in her catching position. I throw about 15 pitches and I was warmed up enough and Carmen yelled coming down. Tsukito was the first one up to bat and I was ready to pitch fast.

"Coming down!" I yell and I throw the first pitch and it was so fast that he didn't see it. It was a strike. Carmen threw it back at me and I threw another strike. Then he soon struck out. Apollo was up and I struck him out. Lastly, I struck out Balder.  We went into the dugout and we were winning 9-0. If we get another homerun or just one point this inning then we win and the game is over. DJ went up to the batter's box and Loki pitched fast and some were strikes and the rest were balls. DJ got walked and Victoria went up and got hit in the arm and she walked. Carmen and I switched places and she got walked. I went up to the batter's box and looked at Loki and he winked at me. He threw pitches to me and I hit two fouls and he threw three balls. It was full count and I was ready to swing. Loki looked at me and smiled. He threw the ball and I swung and hit a homerun.

"It went over the fence to the school!" Apollo yelled. DJ got in first. Then Victoria. Then Carmen. Then lastly, me. When I got to home plate my team bombarded me and they picked me up. They were all screaming and shouting for me. They set me down and I got the trophy. I looked at Loki and he was smiling for me. I ran towards him and I jumped and he caught me. We were hugging and I began to cry.

"Good hit, Fairy." He complimented me.

"Thanks." I tell him and hug him again. He gave the crowd a thumbs up and carried me off the field. He put me in the dugout and my team high fived me, patted me on the back, or put me in a chokehold. After everyone in the bleachers left, we all did. I ran up to Loki and walked with him.

"What'd I tell you?" I say and he wrapped his arm around me.

"You guys really were champions." He said and we walked back to our dorms. I went into my room and fell down on my bed happy. That I won it for the team. Again.

 Again