Not the First Time We Were Alone

I walked into Loki's room and remembered what happened about a couple months ago and sighed. I set my stuff down next to his closet door and sit down on his bed. I looked at my hands and saw the cuts of a monster. I clenched my fists and saw how red my knuckles were from all of the fights over the years. My fight with Baldof, with Victoria, with Garret, and my stalker Cody. I laughed from the one with Baldof and heard Loki walk in.

"This isn't the first time we were alone in here together." Loki comments and I laugh.

"This is the second or third time I think." I say and turn around and see him smiling.

"Second. the first time was when you and Apollo came over here to check on me. The night of the invasion." He reminds me.

"Yeah. I remember that." I say.

"Do you know what cut my stomach and arm? You still didn't answer my question of who or what did that." He reminds me again.

"A Demon Imp. There smaller demons than the Demon Warlock." I tell him.

"Okay. Do you mind if I get changed right now?" He asks me and I turn bright pink.

"I don't mind." I stutter. I was tempted to look at him while he was changing, but I didn't want him to feel awkward. I kept on debating if I should look at him or not. I mean it wouldn't be the first time seeing him shirtless. So I turn around and see Loki getting changed into a pair of sleeping shorts, but with no shirt on. I turn red, but then it goes away remembering his scars from the Imp. I then saw his chest from when he hit the tree from the Demon Warlock. He was still bleeding, but he either didn't notice or care.

"Loki, do you know that you're still bleeding?" I ask and get up and walk towards him.

"Yeah I know. Carmen wrapped me up with some bandages, but she had to keep on changing them every hour because they would get bled through." Loki explains and he throws his shirt on the ground.

"I can help make the bleeding stop." I say.

"How?" Loki asks.

"Like what I did when your stomach was scratched." I said. He lays down on his bed and didn't let me try to fix his bleeding.

"No! I don't want you to get hurt again or faint again. Doesn't Carmen have a healing power?" Loki asks and I go on the other side of his bed.

"Yes, but she doesn't know how to use it." I answer him.

"I'll just have her do that tomorrow." He tells me and I nod.

"Okay." I turn onto my side away from Loki and he moves over behind me and cuddles me.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

"I feel safe around you. And I like laying next to people like this." He explains. I turn around and face him. We lock eyes with each other and Loki kisses me.

"Your lips taste like cherries." Loki compliments me and I smile and cuddle closer to him. He puts his head on top of mine and we fall asleep like that. I then woke up again and Loki was still asleep. I put my head on his chest and heard his heart beat. It was like, "Bump-Bump-Da bump-Bump-Bump-Bump" it would skip a beat sometimes and it felt interesting to hear a different kind of heartbeat. I felt safe and comfortable to be near him like this.

"What are you doing, Fairy?" Loki asks and I look up at him in shock.

"Listening to your heartbeat. I woke up, and I felt safe listening to your heart beat. I like listening to different kinds of heartbeats." I answer and Loki pets my head.

"Let me hear yours." Loki requests and I look up at him in shock.

"L-Loki?!" I ask and he lays his head on my chest and listened closely. I blushed a major cherry red and slightly shook. I was afraid he was going to do something and it made me nervous because no one ever heard my heartbeat before unless I was at the doctor's. Loki lifts his head back up and we locked eyes again.

"Your heartbeat was very fast. It was like you were nervous or excited. I couldn't choose which one." Loki tells me and he puts his hand on my cheek.

"Are you bored? Would you rather be on the roof instead with me sleeping?" Loki asks and my eyes widen.

"I-N-No. I would rather be with you and attempt to sleep for once." I answer and Loki smiles as he kisses my forehead.

"I was expecting a different answer, but okay." Loki comments and he closes his eyes again and I do too and I fall asleep.