Prom

Kaylee was the first one to walk out of our dorm. Then Carmen. Then Victoria. Then Tavisha. Then Zahra. Then Yui. And lastly me. I saw everyone's eyes when I walked out at their dates. Either they were smiling or their eyes were widened. The look was that his eyes widened then went back to normal and he had a small smile.

"Kaylee Falcon Claw, you look very beautiful." Tsukito compliments Kaylee and she blushes and smiles at him. I looked over at Balder who was giving Carmen her favorite flower to her.

"Fae, showed me a picture of this flower. And I don't blame you for liking it. It's very creative." Balder says and gives Carmen the flower.

"Thank Irene she knows my favorite flower!" Carmen comments and she hugs Balder tight. Hades grabs Victoria's tail and she meeps.

"You look very nice, Victoria." Hades compliments and Victoria kisses him. I look over at Apollo whose embracing Tavisha and she's embracing him back. I look over at Dionysus whose talking to Zahra and she looks like she's taking the situation pretty alright. I felt bad for Thor that he didn't have a date, but then yet again he likes to be alone and hang out with Loki and Balder. I look at Loki whose smiling at me and his hands at my waist.

"Your hair is pretty fricking long." He comments and starts to braid my hair.

"Hey, says the guy who has two strips of hair in the front and a braid in the back." I say and poke his forehead.

"Come on guys lets go to prom!" Carmen shouts and we all start walking to the school in the room where the entrance ceremony was and I wasn't there for it. When we walked in there were many people dancing and hanging out. The music was playing and they played "Wake Me Up" by Avicii. I got so happy.

"Loki, be ready to dance because this is one of Fae's many favorite songs." Carmen warns Loki.

"Oh god." Loki says and I grab his hand.

"Come on lets go dance!" I say and drag him on the dance floor. I start dancing and Loki is standing there and I give him a look.

"Come on, Firecracker! Make my night." I tell him and he smiles and my favorite part was about to come up and he starts dancing along with me. I felt short even though I was wearing 3 inch heels and Loki was 6'5 and I was only 5'11. Loki stopped dancing and grabbed my waist and he kissed me very passionately. Then "Warriors" by Imagine Dragons and it was more of a hang out kind of song. Loki and I walked over to the others and hung out with them.

"Wow, looks like someone was getting down out there." Kaylee comments and I laugh.

"It took someone a little bit to start dancing. But, it was alright." I say and Loki punches me in the shoulder.

"Hey! Says the girl who was making a fool of herself!" Loki comments and I punch him back in the shoulder.

"It's always fun when you make a fool of yourself! Maybe there's even people here that don't have a clue who you are." I comment back.

"Fae has a point there." Carmen agrees. Then the music stops and we all see Zeus on the stage.

"Hello my dear students. We've all been working real hard this year. We soon have mid-term exams," Zeus says and I scream in my mouth, "But, these are rewards for working and studying hard this year. Last night's game was a huge reward. We got to see the humans against the gods. And I have to say the gods, even though they lost, they were pretty decent in fielding and batting. They definitely put up an easy fight. The humans did phenomenal! They've won every playoffs! They've won every tournament! They've won every championship! That is why I am giving both teams medals for doing great." Zeus says and I look up at Loki and shake his arm. He smiles back at me and winks.

"I will first give this reward to Lord Thoth your teacher. For doing a great job at being the umpire." Zeus give Mr. Thoth the medal and Mr. Thoth leaves and goes and stands next to a pillar.

"The first god to come up here is Thor Megingjard!" Zeus says and our group cheers for him as he walks up to Zeus. "Next god is, Balder Hringhorni!" Carmen, me, and Loki all cheer loudly for him as he gets his medal. "Next god, Susanoo Takeru Totsuka!" Takeru walks up as Yui is clapping for him excitedly. "Next god, Tsukuyomi Tsukito Totsuka!" Tsukito walks up and me, Kaylee, and Takeru cheer for him loudly. "Next god, is Apollo Agana Belea!" Apollo walks up and me, Tavisha, Hades, and Dionysus were cheering loudly for him. "Next god, Hades Aidoneus!" Zeus yells and Victoria, Apollo, and Dionysus cheer very loudly for him. "Next god, is Dionysus Thyrsos!" Dionysus walks up and Zahra, Apollo, and Hades cheer loudly for him. "Last god is the captain, he got injured, but he's here tonight and doing better. Loki Laevatein!" Zeus says and I kiss Loki and he walks up. Balder, Thor, Carmen, Apollo, Tsukito, Takeru, and me were cheering very loudly for him. He comes back down and I embrace him and I look at his medal.

"Awesome job, babe!" I tell him and kiss his cheek.

"Now the humans. First human up, Carmen Lord!" Carmen walks up and our group cheers for her loudly. "Next human, Kaylee Falcon Claw!" Kaylee walks up and we all cheer for her loudly. "Next humans, Zahra, Victoria, and Tavisha Ro'Meave!" They all had the same last name and we all cheered loudly for them again. "Next human, Yui Kusanagi!" We all cheered for her very loudly. "Next human, Dmitri Dante Von Ronsenberg!" DJ gives him a dirty look at walks up. Laurance and I were the ones cheering the loudest cheering for him. "Next human, Laurance Zane Von Ronsenberg!" Laurance jogs up and DJ and I cheered very loudly for him. "This last human, was the hardest human that I've ever had to deal with. She's incredibly strong and her title fits her very well," my group starts cheering and Loki looks at me and smiles, "she's able to fight for others incredibly well. She was the captain, winning hitter, and the last two's younger sister. And that young lady is Fae Artemis Von Ronsenberg." I walk up and the room had the same shouts from my group. I walk up and Zeus notices that my shackle was off and said quietly to me.

"This is your last chance without a shackle. But, good job, Fae." He says and I nod my head and go back down to my group and they're all bombarding me. The dance was almost over and they turned on a slow song and all of the couples got together on the dance floor and danced together. Loki and I danced together and I loved it that we were close together. When the dance was over we all left and started leaving until Mr. Thoth told me, the other humans, and the gods to report to the classroom for an announcement. We all walk in and Mr. Thoth walks in soon.

"If you all do well on the exams you will all get an award." Mr. Thoth tells us and we all look at each other and get excited.

"What's the reward?" I ask.

"I'm not telling you till after I see how you all do on the exams." Mr. Thoth says and he dismisses us and we all go to our dorms. I start studying and I knew that I wasn't going on the roof tonight.