Avenge

I stay there on my knees crying and screaming my head off and the Demon Warlock just stands there and smiles. DJ runs right next to me and sees Laurance's stab wound and he begins to cry. I pull Laurance closer to my face and cry even more. My screams went throughout the tabletop garden.

"WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE YOU?!?!?!!?!??!!? WHY COULDN'T BE ME?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?? WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream and DJ wraps his arms around me and the tears wouldn't stop falling out of my eyes and I scream on the top of my lungs. I could hear the others crying along with me. Especially, Carmen and Kaylee. Me, DJ, Carmen, and Kaylee have known Laurance since the day we were born. For me it was very hard because Laurance and DJ have been with me since the day I was born. They were always there to calm me down. Laurance saved me from the first time I lost control and I couldn't do anything, but cry.

"Deilé ! Polémisé me! Fight me you coward!" DJ yells and he turns into his Jury of Nine form and he attacked the Demon Warlock. But the Demon Warlock just stood there and DJ flew back. Everyone else was attacking him while I was still holding onto Laurance crying. Carmen flew into a tree, Kaylee fell to the ground, Balder ran into Carmen, Tsukito ran into Kaylee, Apollo hit the dorms, Hades flew into the dorms with Apollo and Dionysus, Takeru flew in the leaves of a tree, Thor hit the rose bushes, and Loki had hit a tree. Hard.

"Hahahahahhahahahahahahhaha! You all think you can defeat me?! Pathetic! You're all too weak to fight me!" The Demon Warlock begins to float and lightning strikes and the wind begins to blow left and right. I look up and my eyes became red and the cracks appeared. I kissed Laurance on the forehead and laid him next to a tree and stood up. I began to take his sword and the Demon Warlock began to speak.

"You're trying to carry the new Shadow Lord's sword?! HAHHAHAHAHHA! Fool! Only the Shadow Lord can pick up their sword!" The Demon Warlock taunts. I pick up the sword and held it.

"Then how am I holding this?" I say and show him the sword.

"How!? That's impossible!" He cries.

"Well it is now." Loki says and he rubs his chest. He removed his hand from his chest and there was blood.

"Shut up! You have no right to speak!" The Demon Warlock pushes his hand towards Loki and Loki flies into the same tree that Laurance was in front of.

"Make him!" DJ yells.

"Boy, you have no right to talk." The Demon Warlock says and he lifts up his sword.

"I do!" DJ yells and he runs towards the Demon Warlock and swings his sword at him. The Demon Warlock stops him and they sword fight for a minute. Until DJ flies across the woods into the dorms.

"The leader of the Jury of Nine can't even have an hour fight with me! HA! Maybe Laurance or your sister should've been the leader." He comments and I look at him and the cracks moved farther away from my eyes and my eyes got redder.

"Touch anyone here. And your blood WILL be on my brother's sword." I threaten and draw the sword.

"Oh no! I'm so scared! What are you gonna do? Lose control of yourself again?" The Demon Warlock rudely comments that made him laugh. I walk towards him slowly dragging Laurance's sword behind me.

"Stay back!" He yells and tries to telepathically make me fly back, but I didn't move an inch.

"First you kill my great grandpa, then you kill my cousin, then you made me lose control of myself, then you took my dog away from me, and you killed my cousin Destiny! Then you almost make ME kill my friends! You injure my closet friends. Oh and let's not forget what recently happened. YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!!!!!!" I yell and everyone looks at me surprised.