Prom Appearances

I walk into my dorm and hear someone knock on the door very fast.

"Please let us in!!!!! The ocean was so cold!!!!!!!!" I knew that it was Kaylee who yelled that and I opened the door and the girls cam running in soaking wet.

"Well. That wasn't very long." I comment and they're all shivering to death.

"C-c-c-c-c-c-c-can't y-y-y-y-y-y-you t-t-t-t-tell?" Carmen asks as her lips turn bright blue.

"Do you guys all have bathrooms in your bedroom?" I ask and they all nod their heads. "Then go into your bathrooms and get warm showers!" I yell and I run into my bathroom and get a warm shower. After I was done I French braided my hair on both sides of my head. And put on my pajamas that had a shirt say "I'm a Cuddler"  and shorts that were black and plaid. I laid down on my bed and felt the scars come back onto my back. They hurt so bad that I wanted to scream and cry. I began to silently cry because of the pain. I get up off of my back and stand in my bathroom look into my bathroom mirror and a mirror behind me showed me what was on my back. It was very bad. They looked very new. The scars were bright red like I was just stabbed and black and purple spts appeared on my skin and I got an image from Garret abusing me.

In the image~~~~~

"Why would you talk to him?!?!?!?! You can't talk to any other boys!!!!!!" Garret yells in my face and slaps me.

"They're my brothers!!!!! What I'm not allowed to talk to my brothers???!!!! I'm allowed to Garret!!!!! You don't control me!!!!!!!!" I yell back and him and he punches me.

"You're wrong bitch! I control you!!!!!! No one else does!!!!!! Only I do!!!!" He yells again and he starts punching me and kicking me. He tried raping me, but I was able to push him off of me and get to my parents' bedroom door where they were.

"Mom! Dad! Help me!!!!" I scream and Garret grabs me again and pulls me away. I kick him in the balls and run into their bedroom. My mom wakes up and she wakes up my dad.

"Fairy, what happened?!?!" My mom asks me and I keep on crying.

"Garret!" I yell and he breaks down the door.

"Fae, get over here now!!!" Garret yells and points to the ground. My mom wraps me in her arms and hold me.

"You don't touch our daughter!" My dad yells and he pushes Garret out of their room. Laurance and DJ come running out of their rooms and help out my dad.

"Mommy, please put a restraining order on him." I beg my mom.

"We will don't worry." She says and Garret was able to push my brothers and dad away and comes running for me.

"I'm done with these games, Fae!!!!! You're dead!!!!" He yells and carries a knife with him down the hallway. My mom sets me down on her bed and turns into a Shadow Knight.

"Leave this house. Now." She commands him, but he refuses and my dad calls the cops and they arrest Garret.

End of image~~~~~~~

I sit down on my bathroom floor crying. I wanted to kill myself because of Garret. But I couldn't. What would happen to my family? My friends? My boyfriend? I got back up and went to bed. I then heard the tapping on my balcony door again and saw Loki standing on my balcony. I motioned him to come inside and he opens the door and walks in.

"Hey Fairy. Are you okay?" He asks me and touches the tear stains on my eyes.

"Yeah. I saw an image of when Garret abused me and got arrested." I say and Loki's eyes widened.

"He got arrested?" Loki asks me and sits next to me on my bed.

"Yeah. My mom was able to hold him off while my dad called the cops. Garret was about to stab me until my mom turned into a Shadow Knight to protect me. My brothers then helped out my mom and then my dad helped out and my mom stayed with me until the cops came." I explained and Loki has my head resting on his shoulder.